Chapter 20

Hoshiko walks with the rest of Class 1A into Training Ground Beta, donned in her hero costume. She barely holds in her excitement, walking in between Iida and Asui. From previously looking at her other classmate's costumes, Hoshiko's was rather plain. She wears a simple half zipped romper, the main color of the costume is blue, with black accents like her zipper. She wears a matching belt above her hips, covering her midsection. With the romper being half zipped, her chest is exposed, revealing a modified blue high neck bralette, covering all aspects of her chest. She wears arm covers on both her arms, with adhesive padding in each cover, acting as a soft armor. Her hands are bare, finding it easy to fight without gloves since she is close combat. Lastly, her shoes are below knee-high boots, with adhesive padding on each boot, also acting as soft armor. All aspects of her hero costume have the varying colors of white, blue, and black, the 3 being her favorite. She keeps her purple hair in her tight braid, finding it the perfect way to keep her hair out of the way when fighting.

She walks into the light with the rest of her classmates, meeting All Might. Glancing at the rest of her classmate's costumes, Hoshiko notices Katsuki's the most. Living up to his explosive personality, he wears two grenade gauntlets over his tricep coverups. She glances at his chest, seeing him wear a tight tank top with two orange lines in the form of an X across both his pectorals. She glances up at his headgear, seeing his mask having some sort of butterfly effect at the back of his head, varying in the colors black and orange. The rest of his costume is similar in colors, except for the accent of green, mainly in his grenade gauntlets and lower half protective gear. Overall, in Hoshiko's opinion, he looks good.

"This is getting me all revved up," All Might exclaims in the front of the class, "You look so cool!"

Hoshiko doesn't hold back her excited grin, relishing in her hero attire.

"Now. Shall we get started, you buncha newbies?"

All Might walks to the side for a bit, obviously preparing for the training exercises, leaving the rest of Class 1A to talk to each other, obviously to take a look at everyone's costumes. Hoshiko glances at Asui, seeing her costume accentuate her frog-like quirk, making her look more like...well...a frog.

"Nice costume, Amari" Asui says besides her, noticing the girl's attention on her.

"Oh!" Hoshiko blinks, fully turning her body to face Asui, "Thanks, it's not much, I only focused on what would help out my quirk."

"It looks good, I like the belt."

Hoshiko laughs, toying with the belt wrapped around her waist, covering part of her exposed stomach, "Oh, this? It's not much. Just thought I should add some fashion into it. I like your goggles, though. It looks good with the rest of the outfit."

Asui gives a smile, before going off to talk to another person, leaving Hoshiko alone. She sighs, looking around the area, seeing the rest of her classmates. Her eyes look back over at Katsuki, who was standing by himself, no one brave enough to talk to him, afraid he will yell at them like beforehand. Hoshiko sighs, before walking over to the blonde, her hands forming into fists.

"Fits your style," Hoshiko comments, standing to the side of Katsuki, "Guy who likes to explode things."

Katsuki looks over at Hoshiko, his expression unalerted, showing him in his usual scowl, "It fits my quirk perfectly, can't say the same for you."

Hoshiko scoffs, looking over at him, "What? This fits my quirk perfect. Gives me enough air room to teleport freely. Although I didn't ask for the suit to be cut off so short..."

Hoshiko doesn't notice, but the boy from earlier at the practice exam, Mineta, the boy who can use his hair as a quirk, watches her from afar. He stares at Hoshiko's backside with a passion, training his eyes more specifically at her rear, seeing the end of her fitted romper stopping a few centimeters away from where her butt is. With the romper, her thighs are prominent, being toned from obvious exercises in the past. He continues to stare, before looking over at Yaoyorozu, whose costume accentuates her breasts, half of them peeking out of her costume.