Chapter 47

I changed, grabbed a bag, and walked downstairs. "Ok can we go now?" Nicole asked. "Yeah." Johnson answered. We went in two cars. One car had the girls the other car had the boys. I drove and we were all talking about random things. "Ok we're here." I said and parked the car. "Finally, let's go!" Natasha said and got out of the car. The rest of us followed and we went inside. I put my things down and went outside with Rachel. "It's so pretty here." She said. "I know, I love it here" I said and smiled. Nicole came out and joined us. "I wish I had a house like this." Nicole said. "I know!" Rachel agreed. "If I had a house like this I would be here all the time, this is like my favorite place ever." I said. "Why?" Rachel asked. "I don't know, it just is." I said and shrugged my shoulders. "Did you come here with Sam when you guys were dating?" Nicole asked. I smiled and nodded. "We had our first real kiss here." I said. "Real kiss?" Rachel asked. "Well yeah because he kissed me two times before but the first time I was really mad at him at school because he told everyone we slept together and he kinda just kissed me, the second time was at a party because I lost beer pong." I said. "Oh god." Nicole said and we all started laughing. "Let's go in the water!" Natasha says coming through the door followed by Gabi. "Yes!" Nicole said and ran over there. Rachel went with her and I took off my shorts and went in with them. "It's so cold." Rachel said standing next to me. "I'm gonna jump." I said and got out. I went to the edge. "Wait, is it like really cold? Or just a little?" I asked. "Just jump!" Gabi said. "Just tell me!" I said. "No, jump!" She said and splashed me. I was about to respond when someone pushed me in. I got up from under the water and looked. "Sam!" I said and splashed him. "Abi!" He said mocking me then jumping in also. "I don't like you." I said "Yeah ok." He said and kissed my cheek and I just smiled. The rest of the boys came out and got in the pool with us. Jack came up to me and gave me a kiss. "I love you." I said and gave him another kiss. "I love you too." He said and hugged me. "Can I get on your shoulders?" I asked. "Yeah." He said and went under the water. I got on his shoulders and he came up. "Aidan can you please take a picture?" I asked my brother who was already out of the water. "Yeah." He said and grabbed my phone. We took a few pictures then I got off Jack's shoulders. "Foods here!" Sam said. We all got out of the pool and I grabbed a towel. "I'm cold." I said and walked inside. Jack came behind me and hugged me. I turned around and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "What did you get?" I asked Sam. "Chinese." He answered and I nodded. I served myself and sat down on the floor. Everyone else sat down and we started watching a movie. Jack sat next to me and Luke sat on the other side. "I'm here!" Mike says walking in, "Ayeee!!" We say cheering. He said hi to everyone and kissed my cheek. "Babe what are you drinking?" "Coke" he says and I take a sip from his drink. "And vodka" he says and laughs. "Asshole" I say and push him. "But I'm your asshole" he says smiling sarcastically. "Yea whatever" I say and get up. I turned my head and he looked at me blankly. I blew him a kiss and he smiled. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and walked back and sat down. We got up and went back outside. I put my towel down and started walking towards to pool. Jack grabbed my waist and pulled my back. We kept walked them he spun me around and smashed his lips into mine. I kissed back. He pulled away, kissed my cheek and hugged me. "I love you babe" "I love you more" I say and kiss his cheek. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the pool. I walked to the steps and walked in with Jack following behind me. Jack had his arms wrapped around my neck and his head on mine. We were talking with with everyone telling stories about each other. "I remember once Abi and I were running around at the park" he says laughing, "No Aidan stop" I say covering my face in Jack's chest. He hugged me and Aidan continued, "I was chasing her and she tripped, head first into the sand and hit her head on a big tree" he says and they all start laughing. "Aww my poor baby" Jack says squishing my cheeks and kissing my cheek. "But she was okay she hit her head really hard and then started laughing" Aidan said and everyone laughed again. "That's why she's so hard headed" Sam said. "Watch it Wilkinson" "Or what?" He asks and I pinch and twist his nipple. "Oww" he says pouting and rubs it. "It's okay baby, you don't need friends like that" Mike says rubbing his nipple. "Apologize" Mike says. "I'm sorry Sammy" I say hugging and kissing his cheek. "Sammy can we go on the boat?" I ask and he nods. We loaded into the boat. The girls sat in the front and the boys sat in the back with Sam while he drove. We threw the tube and Nicole, Rachel, Gabi and I put on our life vests and climbed on.

"Jack hurry up!!!" I say, he opened the door with basketball shorts on running a towel through his hair. I bit my lips, he laughed and jumped in bed next to me. He wrapped his arm over my shoulder and kissed me. American Horror Story came on and Gabi and Natasha came and jumped on the bed followed by everyone else. "Aww you guys are so cute!!" Aidan says jumping in between Jack and I. "Not tonight" he says. I rolled my eyes and it started. The show finished and we watched some more tv. "Ok get out I'm tired" I say kicking everyone out. "Goodnight love you guys" I say. "Love you" they answer and walk out. "Good night princess" Jack says kissing my forehead. "Good night baby" I say and kiss his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.