Chapter 35

I woke and groaned. Today is Friday but with everything that happened yesterday night I rather just stay home. Why can't Sam just let me be happy? Is that too much to fucking ask for? I got out of bed and changed into a pink crop top and black leggings. I did my makeup and left my hair down. I grabbed combat boots and walked downstairs. "Hey sweetie." My mom said and gave me a hug. "Hey mom." I replied. "So do you have anything you need to tell me?" She ask. "About?" "Oh I don't know, something about a tattoo?" She said and my dad walked in. Shit. "Oh yeah." I said. "Your talking about the tattoo?" My dad asked. "Yes." She said. "I have to go to school." I said trying to get out of the conversation. "Wait Abigail. Let's see it." My dad said and I lifted up my hair. "Atleast its pretty much hidden." My dad said and my mom nodded. Aidan came down. "Wait you guys talked about the tattoo without me?" Aidan said and I rolled my eyes. "How do all of you know?" I asked and they just shrugged their shoulders. I rolled my eyes again and left for school.

"Hey babe." Jack said and gave me a kiss. "Hey." I said and we walked over to our friends. "You guys are finally together!" Natasha said and I nodded. "Good, you guys are cute." Gabi said. "Thanks girls. Gabi are you and Johnson together yet?" I asked. "No but hopefully soon." She said and I nodded. "Natasha we need to find you someone!" I said and she replied, "I know, I feel left out." We all started laughing. "Jack can I talk to you for a second?" I asked "Yeah let's go." He said and we walked away from the group. "Well yesterday after you dropped me off at my house Sam wanted to come over and I said yes. He came and he started asking about you. I told him that we were dating and he said that he couldn't just be friends with me he had to be more. I got mad and started asking him then why did he cheat on me but he didnt really have an answer, of course. Then he leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him and told him I was with you. Then he told me he loved me and he walked out. I thought you should know." I said and looked down. He put my chin up and said, "It's ok babe. I trust you." And he kissed me. I smiled at him and we walked back to everyone else.

--------------------------------------------------

*One week later*

I walked out of last period and started walking to my car. "Abii!!" Natasha called. "Yeah?" I said and turned around. "Let's go to a party to tonight." She said, "Pleaseee!!" She added. "Fine, wanna come over now or later?" I asked. "Later so I can get dressed." She said and I nodded, "Ok text me." I said and walked to my car. "Babeee." Jack said and wrapped his arm around me. "Jackkkkk." I said mocking him. "Hey love birds." Johnson said and walked up to us. "Hey." I said. "Can I come over?" Jack asked. "We." Johnson said. I started laughing, "Yeah, are you guys going to the party tonight?" I said and they said yeah. "Ok then we can all go together, you guys can get ready and then come over for a little then we can leave." I said and they nodded. I got in my car and drove home.

I took a shower and changed into sweats and a sports bra. I blow dried and ironed my hair when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said and Natasha walked in. "I'm gonna get ready with you." She said and pulled out her curling iron. She started doing her hair and I finished mine. "We are here!" Jack said and walking in with Johnson. "Is Gabi coming?" Johnson asked. "No she has a family thing tonight." I answered and he nodded. "I'm gonna go change" I said and walked into the bathroom. I changed (the outfit in the picture without the beanie.) and walked back in. "You look hot." Jack said when I walked in. "Thank you." I said and laid next to him on my bed. "Can I see your tattoo?" Johnson asked. I sat up and turned around, I lifted up my hair and showed him. "That's cool, Jack let's see yours." Johnson said and I started laughing. I lifted up his shirt and pointed to it. I looked at his abs or maybe I should say I stared at his abs. "Abi!" Jack said. "Yes." I said and looked at him. "You can look later." he said I started blushing. "Ew ok let's go." Natasha said and we all left.

I got to the party hand in hand with Jack, Natasha and Johnson. I took a couple drinks and the rest of the night was a blur. "Morning beautiful" Jack says as I turn over facing him. "Morning babe" I say and he pecks my lips. "Babe what happened last night?" "Well you got waisted and then I brought you to my house" he says laughing. "You told me I was hot as fuck then started playing with my face" "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" "It's fine your cute" he says and I place my hand on his cheek and kiss him. I pulled away and played with his hair. He sat up and I laid in his bare chest. "So cutie what are we doing today" "I have dinner with my family tonight for my aunts birthday. But your coming" "No Jack I don't think I'm ready" "Yes babe please" he says wrapping his arms around me. "Please!!!" "Fine" I say turning my head and kissing me. "I'm hungry" Jack says. "Me too" "Too bad" he says. "Your so mean" I say slapping his arm "I'm just kidding" he says wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing my cheek. "I hate you" "I love you" he says and kisses my cheek again but I turn my head and kiss his lips.