Chapter 14

Today I have volleyball tryouts. I'm really nervous. I got dressed into a dark red laced crop top, black leggings, and a white cardigan. I put my hair in a pony tail and did my makeup. I put on black flats and grabbed a bag to put in clothes to wear to tryouts. When I was finished I walked downstairs. "Good luck on tryouts today!" My mom said when she saw me. "Thanks mom." I said and Aidan came downstairs. "All the boys and I are going to your tryouts." He said and I nodded. I walked to my car and saw Sam leaning against it. "Hey babe." I said and kissed him. "Hey princess." He said and we got in my car. "Are you nervous for your tryouts?" Sam asked. "A little." "Don't be your gonna do great." Sam said and put his hand on my thigh. "Thanks." I said and parked at Westside. We both got out of the car and Sam said he was going to go to the boys and I went to the girls. "Hey Natasha." I said when I walked up to her. "Hey Abi" She said and we continued talking. Natasha and Gabi are also going to be trying out for volleyball. "Bye, I'll see you later." I said and walked to first period. I saw Sam was already sitting down at our table so I sat next to him and Mr. Salazar started class.

----------------------------------------------------

I walked out of seventh period and went to the bathroom to change. I put on black nike pros, a black sports bra, and a loose pink tank top. I put on my sneakers and did a french braid to my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and to the court. I walked in and saw all the boys. I walked over to them and put my bag down. "Goodluck babe." Sam said gave me a kiss. "Thanks." I said and smiled. "Goodluck Abi!" Aidan said "Your gonna do great!" Jack Gilinsky said. "Good luck!" Jack Johnson and Mike added at the end. "Thanks guys." I said and when I was about to walk away Sam grabbed my hand. "Your ass looks great in those shorts." Sam whispered in my ear and slapped my butt. I rolled my eyes, slightly laughed and walked over to Natasha and Gabi. Volleyball tryouts began. "Ok I'll have the name of the people who made it up on Monday.I'm sorry if you didn't make it, try again next year" she says. "Good job guys" I tell Natasha and Gaby and go back to the bleacher where my stuff is. "Good job Abi" The boys say and hugging me. "Thank you" I say laughing. "You did great babe" Sam says wrapping his arms around my neck hugging me. I looked up and he kissed me. "Thank you" he grabbed my hand, "Let's go get food!" Jack Johnson said and we left. We went TGI Fridays. "You guys eat like a pack of wild wolves" I say laughing. "We're hungry" Sam says with his mouth full. "Sam your so disgusting" "Give me a kiss" he says with food in his mouth "Eww" I say pushing his face away. "I love you" he whispers in my ear after he had finished eating. "I love you too" I say kissing his cheek. We finished eating and went to the movies. "Let's watch Annabelle" Jack says and Johnson and Mike agree. "Let's go" Aidan says. I looked up at Sam with a sort of freaked out face and he laughed. He held my hand and we got in line to buy the movie tickets. "2 tickets for Annabelle" Sam says. "I got it" he says as I take out my purse. He got our tickets and we walked into the theater, hand in hand, with the other boys, "Thanks babe" I say and peck his lips. "Thanks babe" Johnson says getting in between Sam and I and kissing his cheek. I raised an eyebrow and laughed. We walked into the theater and sat in the back. "Jack can I sit next to Sam?" "No why I wanna be with Sammy" "We're watching Annabelle and I'm gonna scream like a little baby and unless you wanna comfort me..." "Okay that's enough" he says getting up. Sam put the arm rest up and wrapped his arm around me. I held his hand and the movie started.

"Babe that was hilarious" Sam says as we walk out of the theater. "What do you mean that was horrible?!" "Yea but you were hilarious" "Yeah we got most of it on video" Mike says showing me his phone. "Oh, great!" I say sarcastically. "I'm gonna have nightmares" I say covering my face. "I have to see this" Mike says. "Yep, we're sleeping over!" Johnson says. "Yay sleepover!!!!" Jack says and him and Aidan jump up and down like little five year olds. "Great!" I say and laugh. We got to my house and I took a shower. 'This is going to be a long night' I thought to myself. I got out of the shower and changed into my pajamas. I went into my room and laid down. I was on my phone when all the boys walked in. "What do you guys want?" I asked and put my phone down. "Well I was going to sleep here." Sam said and laid next to me. "We are sleeping here too." Aidan says. "Ok well enjoy the floor." I replied and Sam started laughing. They all laid on the floor and we put on the tv. My phone went off and I grabbed it. I got a text from Natasha.

From: Natasha😈

Gaby and I want to do something tonight wanna come with us?

To: Natasha😈

What were you guys thinking?

From: Natasha😈

Theres no parties tonight.. so sleepover?

To: Natasha😈

Yeah! All the boys are over right now and they are sleeping over too if you girls wanna come.

From: Natasha😈

Yeah we will be there soon.

To: Natasha😈

Ok just come up to my room when you guys get here.

"Natasha and Gabi are coming over." I said and put my phone down. "Ooo Johnson is gonna like that." Jack said and pushed Johnson lightly. "Oh my god which one do you like?" I asked. "Gabi." He said shyly. "Awww." I said and smiled. "He doesnt like her he loves her and he wants to do so many things to her he's always saying it for example he said he wou-" Sam started rambling but Johnson cut him off. "Sam shut up!" He shouted. "No Sam keep going." Aidan said. "Well like I was sayi-" He started again. "No leave him alone." I said and covered Sam's mouth. "Thanks Abi." Johnson said and came on the bed with Sam and I. "Your welcome." I said and hugged him. "We're here!" Gabi said and opened the door. I nudged Johnson and said hey. Everyone else also said Hi. "Sam your gonna have to sleep on the floor." I said. "What? Why?" He asked. "Because you can't make Natasha and Gaby sleep on the floor." I said and Natasha interupted. "It's fine." She said and smiled. "Are you sure?" Sam asked and Gaby nodded. "Ok I'm tired goodnight." I said and laid down. Sam also laid down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight princess I love you." "I love you too." I said and smiled.