Chapter 9

Abigail's POV

"Shit! Sam we're going to be late! We fell asleep working on our project" I say waking Sam up who had his head on my stomach. "Did we finish our project?" I ask as he wakes up. "You knocked out, I finished" he said smiling. "Thank you, ok I have to go before my mom kills me" I ran around my house and climbed up the balcony into my room. I took a shower, got dressed and ran downstairs. "Bye mom love you!" I say grabbing the keys to my car and driving to school. The bell rang just as I walked into class.

*Lunch*

Sam's POV

"Bro I told you to leave Abi alone" Aidan says, "I know I'm sorry we were working on a project" "Ok. Thanks Sam" I slightly nodded and sat down next to Jack.

Abigail's POV

*After School*

I walked out of seventh period and looked for Sam. I saw him and called his name. "Sam!" I said and ran to catch up to him. "Yeah?" He said. "Wanna come over?" "I'm busy." He said quickly. "Oh ok. I'll talk to you later." I said and continued walking to my car. He has been acting really weird lately. "Abi!" I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned around and saw Jack. "Hey" I said as he came next to me. "Are you busy today?" "No why?" "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out." "Yeah sure. Do you want to come over?" "Yeah I'll meet you there." He said and I smiled and nodded. I got in my car and drove to the house. On the way there I couldn't stop thinking about how weird Sam was being. Maybe Jack will know.

I pulled into my driveway and saw Jack was already there. I looked over and saw Sam's car was in his driveway too. I thought he was busy. I walked over to the front door and Jack followed. "Mom I'm home." I said and she came out of the living room. "Hey sweetie. Hey Jack." She said and smiled. "Let's go to my room." I said and we walked upstairs. I opened my door and put my bag down. "Hey by any chance do you know whats wrong with Sam?" I asked. "No why?" "He's being acting weird lately" I replied. I sat down on my bed and he sat next to me. "If I find out I'll let you know." He said "Thanks." We talked for a little and he kept my mind off of Sam so that was good.

"Bye Abi. I'll see you tomorrow." He said and hugged me. "Bye Jack" I said and he left my room. I walked over to Aidan's room and knocked on the door. "Come in." He said and I walked in. "Do you know whats up with Sam? He's been acting weird lately." I said and sat next to him. "Um.. no." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Do you think I did something. I thought he liked me, I really liked him." I said. "No I don't think you did anything wrong." He said. "Whatever." I said and walked out. I walked into my room and plopped on my bed and watched Netflix. My phone buzzed

From Natasha😈

Party??

To Natasha😈

Nah I'll pass

From Natasha😈

Ok I'll pick you up in an hour

To Natasha😈

I'm not going

From Natasha😈

Yes you are

To Natasha😈

Whatever😒

From Natasha😈

I'll pick you up at 8 and your sleeping over so be ready😊

I quickly showered and changed into a red laced top and a black skater skirt.I grabbed a bag and put clothes in for tonight and tomorrow and curled my hair. I pinned back the front and put on concealer, mascara, winged eyeliner and lipgloss. I threw my make up bag in my bag and walked to Aidan's room. I knocked on the door, "I'm going out and sleeping over Natasha's house" "Okay be safe" I nodded and walked downstairs. "Mom I'm sleeping over Natasha's house" "Okay sweetheart have fun" she says kissing my cheek. I heard a beep outside and figured it was Natasha. I got into the front seat and Natasha drove off. "Where's the party?" I asked her. "Jacob's house" I nodded all though I wasn't sure who that was.

We walked into the house and the music was blasting. "I'm gonna go get a drink" Natasha yells over the music and I follow her to the kitchen. I saw Sam talking to a girl and two other guys. We made eye contact for less than a split second before he looked away. I felt weld up in my eyes but I turned around and looked away. I took a shot that sent the buzz through my body. I shook it off and went upstairs to find someone to talk to. I looked around the house and found Jack. "Hey" I say and hug him. "Hey beautiful" he says. We talked for a while until Natasha texted me.

From Natasha😈

Udnididkidm

To Natasha😈

Are you drunk?

From Natasha😈

Hahahaha

"Jack I gotta go. Natasha's drunk, I'll see you later" I say. "Yea actually um do you want to go out to lunch tomorrow?" He asks nervously. "Your so cute" I say pinching his cheek. "Of course, I'll see you tomorrow Jack" I say kissing his cheek. "Can you pick me up at Natasha house?" he nodded and I walked downstairs and found Natasha in the kitchen taking shots and ,soughing at random stuff. "Ok you've had enough. Let's go" I say grabbing her arm. "I wanna stayyy" she slurred "the- the parties just begunnn" she says trying to keep her balance. "Natasha let's go" I say and drag her to the car. She sat in the front seat and played with the radio the whole time. I got to her house and tried to get her upstairs without making any noise. I laid her on the floor and went downstairs and got her a water bottle to calm her down. I gave her the water and she got quiet. She soon fell asleep, Jack texted me and asked her how she was doing.

To Jack🙈

She finally fell asleep, haha

From Jack🙈

See you tomorrow. Goodnight princess❤️

To Jack🙈

Goodnight Jack🙈

I changed into my pajamas, laid down in her bed and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and checked my phone. I saw Natasha was still asleep on the floor and took a picture of her. It was 11:15. I stayed in bed looking through Instagram and Twitter and texting Jack until Natasha woke up 15 minutes later. We brushed our teeth and went downstairs. We went to IHOP then went back home. "Do you want to go to the mall?" "Can't I'm going to lunch with Jack" "Aww you guys are so cute" she says and I smile and look down. I changed into my outfit and put on concealer, mascara and lipgloss. I touched up my curls and Jack texted me and told me he was on his way. "How do I look?" I ask Natasha looking at myself in her full length mirror. "Your fine Abigail. Go!!!" she says pushing me out of her door. Jack's car was outside. I walked outside and got into the passenger seat, "Where are we going?" I ask, "I was hoping we could go on a picnic" "Sounds good" I say looking out the window. We got to the park and ate. Then we laid on the blanket and looked up at the clouds. I then saw a plane fly by a write 'Homecoming?' I smiled and Jack held up a rose. "What do you say?" he asks. "Yes!" I say getting up and hugging him. He drove me home and I saw Sam outside playing basketball he said hi to Jack and then saw me and walked inside.