Chapter 19

I woke up and changed into a manilla colored sweater, and black and white leggings. I left my hair down and did my make up. I grabbed black combat boots and left to school.

I walked out of may car and saw Stacy and Sam talking, no surprise. I walked over to Gabi and Natasha. "Hey." I said. "Hey Abi!" They said and we continued talking until it was time for class. I walked to my first period and sat down next to Stacy and Sam. "Hey babe." Sam said and kissed my cheek and Stacy just rolled her eyes. "Hey." I replied dully. Sam put his hand on my thigh and class started.

Sam's POV

I walked out of fifth period and started heading to lunch with Stacy. "So your going to homecoming with your girlfriend right?" She asked. "Actually I'm not." I replied and she looked at me. "Why not? Usually couples go together." "Well she got asked before we were dating." I replied and she nodded. "Well I don't have a date, we should go together." She said smiling big. "As friends, yeah." I replied and her smiled dropped a little when I said friends. "Yeah friends." She said and we got to lunch. "Hey princess." I said and leaned in to kiss Abi on the cheek. "Hey."

---------------------------------------------------

I was walking out of school with Abi and Stacy. I was holding Abi's hand and Stacy started talking. "Are we working on our project today Sammy?" She asked and I felt Abi tense up. I squeezed her hand and replied, "Sorry I can't I'm gonna be with Abi today." "I'm working on my project with Lucas today, sorry." Abi said. "Ok so your free then?" Stacy said. "Yeah, I guess." I said and looked at Abi who was looking down. "Ok bye babe. Bye Stacy." Abi said and walked away without saying I love you or giving me a kiss.

Abigail's POV

I walked away from Stacy and Sam and walked to Lucas. "Hey, Abigail." He said. "Hey. Are we gonna work at my house or yours?" I asked. "Mine." "Ok I'll meet you there." I replied and walked to my car.

"Ok Lucas I'm gonna start heading out." I said and gave him a hug. "Ok bye." He replied and I went to my car and drove home. I pulled into my driveway and saw Sam playing basketball. I walked over and took the ball from him. "Hey Abi." Sam said and gave me a kiss. "Hey Sammy." I said. We played for a while, "I have to tell you something." "What?" I asked curiously. "Well I'm going to homecoming with Stacy." He said quietly. "What?!?" I asked angrily holding the ball. "Well your going to homecoming with Jack why can't I go to homecoming with Stacy?" He asked and crossed his arms. "Because it's different." "How is it fucking different Abigail?" "Because there is nothing going on between me and Jack! Obviously Stacy fucking likes you!" "Why do you care so fucking much about Stacy?" "Because your my boyfriend! Would you be ok with a guy being all over me? Would you be ok with a guy touching me all the time? Would you be ok with me ignoring you to be with this guy? Because if you are then I don't think this going to work out!" I say furious, slamming the ball into his chest and walking away. "Abi wait" he calls after me "Don't call me that" I say and walk into my house. "Hey sweetie how was-" she says but stops. I run up to my room and throw myself on my bed. I laid down crying until someone knocked on my door. I didn't answer and I heard the door open and saw Aidan walk in. "Hey" he says walking in and sitting on my bed next to me. "Come here" he says opening his arms and I hugged him and cried. "He's fucking going to homecoming with Stacy and he wonders why I'm mad?!" I say. "Abi. Is Sam even worth it?" "I don't know Aidan, but I'm not going to sit here and talk shit about him, he's kinda still my boyfriend. I mean I don't even know what we are but I think he's still my boyfriend." "I'm so sorry Abi" he says and kisses my forehead. "I just need to get my mind off of this" I say taking a feel breath. "I ordered pizza" he says and I laugh.