Chapter 37

I woke up and walked downstairs, I saw Natasha sitting on the counter with her and Aidan's hands intertwined. "Are you guys dating?" I asked. "Yeah" "Oh my gosh! How long have you been seeing each other behind my back?!" "3 weeks" "3 WEEKS?! What the fuck why didn't you tell me?" "We didn't want you to get mad" "Aww that's cute. You should've just told me though. So, I'm assuming you guys are going to homecoming together" "Yeah" "Okay well I need to go get my homecoming dress" "Ok so do I" Natasha says and we go upstairs and get ready.We got ready and walked downstairs. "Bye Aidan I'll see you later" "Bye babe" Natasha says and kisses him. "I'm never gonna get used to that" I tell her as we walk to my car. "Shut up!" she says and rolls her eyes. We got to the store and started looking at dresses. "I love this one" Natasha says pointing at a black one shoulder dress with a gold belt.

From Jack🙈

Hey babe, what're you doing

To Jack🙈

Hey cutie I'm getting my homecoming dress

From Jack🙈

Okay come over after

To Jack🙈

Ok😙❤️

From Jack🙈

💘😍

"I like this one" I say pointing at a blue dress with white lace. I went to the fitting room and tried it on. "Oh my goodness I love it" Natasha says when I walk out. "Thank you" I say. I bought the dress and she bought hers. I drove back to my house dropped Natasha off and then went to Jack's house. I knocked on the door and Jack answered the door shirtless. He grabbed my hand, "C'mon" he says and pulls me upstairs. "What?" I ask laughing "My favorite shows on. I'm gonna miss it" "Your such a dork, you invite your girlfriend and don't even say hi to her" I say sitting on his bed. "I'm sorry babe" he says and kisses me. I tried to pull away but he didn't let me. I smiled into the kiss. "Jack" I say laughing "Your shows back on" "I don't care" he says and kisses me again. "I love you" he says after he pulls away and kisses my cheek. "I love you too" I say. I sat in between his legs with his arms around me and we watched tv. "How was your day?" he asks looking down at me and I looked up. "Good. Guess what I found out today?" "What?" "Natasha and Aidan are dating" "Oh yeah I know" he says. I gasped "Why didn't you tell me babe?!" "I thought you knew" he says laughing. "They've been dating for 3 weeks and nobody told me" "I'm sorry" he says squishing my cheeks and kissing me. "So how was your day handsome" "Good" "What'd you do?" "I hung out with Sam for a while" "Do you have your tuxedo for homecoming yet?" "Yeah I just need my tie" "Okay my dress is blue" "Okay" "Do you want me to get you the tie tomorrow?" "Yeah we can go after school" "Okay" I say and kiss him. "I love you" I say "I love you too" he answers and we watch tv. "Jack can we watch American Horror Story" "No that's creepy as fuck" "Your such a baby" "If I have nightmares I'm going to your house" "That's fine with me" I say and he changes the channel to American Horror Story. "Babe why does she have two heads?!" "Your such a baby shut up" I say laughing and he tightens his grip around me. "It's over?" Jack asks after it ends. "Yeah" "What? Can we watch another episode?" "I told you it wasn't that bad babe" I say and kiss him. We started watching another episode.

"Bye babe." I said and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll let you know if I have any nightmares." He said and winked at me. I started laughing and walked to my car. I drove home and parked. "Hey

Abi!" Sam said from his driveway. "Hey." "Wanna play a game." "I'm really tire-" I started. "Please." "Fine." I said and walked over. We played and I won. "You have to stop letting me win." I said and he started laughing. "I have to go, it was fun hanging out with you again." I said and gave him a hug. "Yeah, we have to more often." He said. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." I said and walked home. "Hey Aidan." I said and sat at the table because they were about to eat dinner. I finished eating and went upstairs to take a shower. I changed into spandex shorts and a loose white tank top. I walked back into my room and saw Jack. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, I didn't want to have nightmares." He said and I started laughing. "Your such a little baby." I said and laid down on my bed. We talked for a while and then we went to sleep.