Chapter 5

Abigails POV

Today is Saturday and I don't feel like getting out of bed. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 12:30. I got up, brushed my teeth and started walking to the kitchen. I was walking downstairs and I heard Aidan talking to someone. I kept walking and saw he was with his friends. Including Jack and Sam. I tried walking past them quickly so they wouldn't see me but of course Aidan had to say something. "Hey Abi." "Hey" I said and turned to face him. I saw Sam checking me out but I ignored it. I was wearing nike pros and a tank top. "Make me food." Aidan said. "No thanks." I said and continued into the kitchen. I was looked through the refrigerator and started making food.

I finished cooking and sat down to eat. I was almost done eating and Sam came into the kitchen. "Did you make me food?" He asked and sat next to me. "No why would I do that?" "Cause you wanted to be nice." "Nope." I said and got up to put my plate in the sink. He came up behind me and put his arms around my waist. "Can you get away from me?" I asked and pushed him off me. "Fine babe." He said smirking. "Didn't I make it clear that you can call me Abigail, and that's it." I said and crossed my arms. "Well, I like babe better and that's what I'm going to call you from now on." "Yea ok" I said and walked out of the kitchen. I walked back upstairs to my room and checked my phone. Natasha texted me, "Wanna go to the mall?" "Yeah when?" I responded. "I'll pick you up in half in hour. Do you mind if Gaby comes?" "No of course not see you in a bit" I answered and showered. I put on a white crop t-shirt, high waisted shorts and a red flannel. I straightened my hair and put on concealer, mascara and lipgloss. I put on sandals and grabbed a small cross the body purse. I laid on my bed until my phone buzzed and Natasha told me she was outside.

"Aidan I'm going to the mall!" I yell walking downstairs. "K see you later" He says from the couch. "Bye" I say closing the front door. "Hey" I say getting in the passenger seat. "Where's Gaby?" "I have to go pick her up now" she says and drives off.

"Abi what were you up to last night?" Natasha asks as we walk into the mall. "What are you talking about?" "You told me you didn't like Sam" "Yea, I don't" "Why were you guys making out on the couch yesterday at Jack's party? You looked really into it too" "We played beer pong and we made a bet that if I won he would leave me alone for a month but if he won I would have to make out with him. I only said yes because I thought I would win but Sam is really good" "Yea he made Varsity basketball Freshman year" Gaby says. "Are you for real?" I ask and they both nodded. I rolled my eyes and we went into Forever 21. I ended up spending more than $300 overall today.

"Thanks Natasha" I say opening the door to her car. "No problem love" she says and I close the door and walk to the front door of my house with all me bags. I manage to get the door open and saw Aidan, Sam, Jack and some other boys shirtless on the couch watching a movie. I couldn't help but look at Jack's abs, "Abi don't stare" Aidan says and I snap out of my thoughts. "Huh what?" he rolled his eyes and stared. "She can stare all she wants" Sam says "Ew not at you" I say and the boys laugh. "I know you want to" "Yeah I'm not so sure about that" I say and walk upstairs. I put my bags down and laid on my bed and scrolled through twitter. I heard a knock on my door, "Come in" I say and Jack walks in still shirtless, he laid down on my bed next to me on his stomach leaning on his elbows. "Hey Abi" he says. "Hi Jack" I say turning off my phone and looking at him, "What's up?" I asked him. "Well the guys and I are going to my house to hang out in the pool, I was wondering if you wanted to come?" "Nah I'll pass thank you though" "Come on Abi please" he asked "Come on please, for me?" he asks. "Ok fine" I say. "Yay thank you" he says and kisses my cheek. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I looked down smiling. "You don't have to hide it. It's okay." he says and walks out of my room. I changed into a pink and black ladder back top with a black bottom. I threw on a pair of shorts, a crop top and flip flops. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I stopped midway when I heard someone talking, "Leigh and I broke up and I think I like Abigail" I recognized the voice. It was Jack. I continued walking downstairs, "Ready?" I asked "Yea" Jack said. "Oh Abi, this is Jack" he says pointing to a blond kid "and this is Mike" he says pointing to another. "Hi" I say. "We don't fit. I guess Abigail will have to sit on my lap" Sam says smirking. "I'd rather not" I say. I sat on Aidan's lap and Jack drove to his house. "Let's go" Jack says running out the door and jumping in since none of them had their shirts on they did the same thing. I put my stuff down on a chair outside and took of my shirt and shorts. I turned around and the boy stopped what they were doing and stared at me mouth open. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies" I said and they suddenly woke up and went back to doing what they were doing. I walked into the pool, I threw my arms over my body since it was cold. "Aww you cold baby?" Sam asks wrapping his arms around me. "I'll be fine thank you" I say pushing Sam off me. We hung out in the pool for a while and then the boys ordered pizza and we watched a movie. "Bye" I say hugging all the boys. "Come on Abigail" Sam says holding the door open. "I'm coming" I say walking out. We got into Sam's car and I sat in the front. He parked in his driveway, "Thank you Sam" I say as he opens the door for me. "Bye Abigail" "Bye" I say hugging him.