Chapter 44

"Hi nice to meet you." Sam said to everyone. Nicole pulled me aside, "So that's the hot douche bag?" She asked. "Yeah that's him." I said and started laughing. "He's hot" She said "He's alright." I replied and she gently pushed me, "You know he's hot." she said and I shrugged my shoulders. "Do you want to come to dinner with us Sam?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll go change." He said and walked back to his house. "Nicole has a crush on Sammy." I said and Luke, Rachel, and Peter started laughing. "All I said was that he was hot." She said. "Nicole you gotta keep your hands to yourself at dinner." Peter said. "No promises." She said and we all started laughing. "Ok I'm ready." Sam said coming through the door. "Let's go." I said and we all went downstairs. "Mom we are leaving." I said and she nodded. We went to my car and I let Luke drive.

"What can I get you to drink?" The waitress asked. We all ordered and then we started talking. We were sitting at a round table and it was Sam, Nicole, Luke, Rachel, Peter, then me. Nicole and Sam kept flirting, it was funny. The food came and we ate. We all finished eating and then we left. We got to my house and we were all hanging out in my room. "I'm soo tired." I said and laid down. "Let's cuddle." Nicole said and laid down next to me. "My boyfriend might get jealous." I said joking around. "Let's send him a picture." Nicole said. "Sam take a picture of us." I said and handed him my phone. He took a picture and sent it to Jack.

To: Jack🙈

One Attachment

You jealous??

From: Jack🙈

Yeah I wanna cuddle with you!

To: Jack🙈

Nicole is a better cuddler

From:Jack🙈

Doubt it

To:Jack🙈

I know, love you

From:Jack🙈

Love you too

I put my phone down and went to the bathroom to change. I put on Nike pros, a sports bra and a loose tank. I put my hair in a bun and went back to my room. I laid back down with Nicole and the boys gave us a weird look. "I'm sure you'd sure rather be doing this with Sam" I whisper to Nicole. "Shut up!" she says and slaps me. "I'm just kidding babe" I say and she laughs. "Your so weird" Luke says. "You love me" I say and he laughs doubtfully. "Can we watch a movie?" "Yea what do you want to watch?" I say grabbing the remote. "I don't know" she says. I scrolled through Netflix, "Let's watch The Call" Sam says rolling around in my chair. We all agreed and I put on the movie. "I'm hungry" Sam says 5 minutes after the movie started. "You just ate" "I'm ordering pizza" he says and calls Dominoes. We watched the movie and Sam went downstairs to get the pizza. He came back up and sat next to me and Nicole. I slightly pushed Nicole and she rolled her eyes. "What the fuck he's stabbing the guy?!" I say and cover my face in Sam's chest. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my head. "It's over" he says and I continue watching the movie. I fell asleep before the movie ended.

I woke up with my head on Sam's chest and my arms around his stomach and my feet on Nicole. Luke had his arms around Rachel's waist and they were close together, and Peter was laying on the floor. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a message,

From Jack🙈

Morning baby😍

To Jack🙈

Morning💘

From Jack🙈

I miss you

To Jack🙈

No one's up yet. Come over though

From Jack🙈

Okay I'll be over in a bit😘

To Jack🙈

Don't knock, I love you babe

From Jack🙈

I love you too princess, I'll see you soon

I'm here

he texted me a couple minutes later. I got up quietly trying not to wake anyone and walked downstairs. I opened the door, "Hey princess" he says grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. I put my arm around his neck and he kissed me. We sat on the couch with his feet open and mine over his. "What'd you guys do last night?" "Sam came over and we went to dinner and then watched a movie" "You invited Sam and not me?" he asks raising an eyebrow. "No. Sam invited himself over and then we went to dinner" "Oh" he says. I locked my hands behind his neck, "Don't be mad" "I'm not mad" he says, "Babe your mad" "I'm not mad" he says and I believed him. "Good" I say and kiss him "I love you" "I love you too" he says and kisses me again. Luke came down and kissed my cheek. "Goodmorning" he says and bro hugs Jack. "Nice to see you again" "Same here" Jack replies. I got off of Jack and sat next to him with his arm around me. We talked and it seems like Jack and Luke really get along. Peter came down and then Nicole,Rachel, and Sam. We all talked and then went to IHOP for breakfast.