Chapter 23

I woke up in a bed and I felt Sam's arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and saw he was awake already. "Good morning." I said "Good morning gorgeous." He said and kissed my forehead. "I'm hungry." I said and he laughed, "Let's go downstairs." He said and we walked downstairs. I saw the girls and Johnson were awake already. "Who want's to cook breakfast?" I asked. "I'll cook." Gabi said. "I'll help." Johnson said and they both walked to the kitchen. "I need a boyfriend." Natasha said and I started laughing, "Well you have three boys to choose from right upstairs." I said referring to Aidan, Jack, and Mike. "Maybe." She said and we kept talking. "Imagine you dating my brother ew." I said and she started laughing. "Babe that's like you dating me, I'm friends with your brother" "True" "I'm hungrryyy!" I say rubbing my stomach. "Go see what the hold up is" Sam says and I walk to the kitchen. I walked in and saw Gabi sitting on the counter kissing Jack. *knock knock* "Sorry to disrupt your little sech but I'm kinda really hungry" I say and Gabi hides her face. Johnson laughed and kept cooking. "What's the hold up?" Sam asks when I walk back out. "They were 'interacting'" I say and Sam laughs. Jack walked downstairs shirtless, "Is their breakfast?" he asks stretching. "Goodmorning?" I say and he laughs "Johnson and Gabi are making food" He groaned and laid on the coach. "Foods ready!" Gabi says and Jack sprints off the coach into the kitchen. "Finally!" I say walking into the kitchen. I served myself and sat at the table next to Jack. "Damn girl!" Jack says looking at my plate. "Hey, I gotta feed Eddy" I say rubbing my stomach "Whatever" he says laughing. Mike walked down the stairs, "Food!" he says clapping his hands together and running into the kitchen. "When's your brother coming down?" Jack asked stuffing his mouth. "I don't know he's hibernating" I say and he chokes "Hibernating?" he asks with a confused look, "Yeah it's what beasts like my brother do" I say and he laughs and shakes his head. We finished eating and Aidan still hadn't come down. "Let's smack cam him" We found whipped cream in the fridge and I sprayed a bunch in my hand. We went up to his room, "1, 2, 3!" I smacked him across the face and he woke up. "I'm gonna get you Abi" he says and we laugh and go back downstairs. We spent the day in the lake and on the jet ski, then we went home. The boys, Gabi and Natasha went home and I stayed at Sam's.