Chapter 13

I got out of bed and took a shower. I changed into a white top, high waisted shorts, and a knit cardigan. I put my hair in a bun and did my makeup. When I finished I grabbed a pair of sandals and walked downstairs. "Bye dad." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Abi." He replied and I walked to my car. I drove to school and got out of the car. I was still early so I walked up to Gabi,Natasha, and the other girls. "Hey guys." I said and smiled. "Hey Abi." They all replied. "Abi how did the date go?" Natasha asked. "I thought you were coming over so I could tell you." "I am, but tell me! I'll get the details later, just tell me what happen." "Ok well Sam asked me to be his girlfriend." I said and smiled. "Oh my god!!"Gabi said and hugged me. "Talking about Sam." Natasha said and I turned around. I saw Sam walking towards us. "Hey babe." He said and gave me a kiss. "Hey" We all continued talking and then we had to go to class. Sam and I walked hand in hand into class and a lot of girls were staring, but I didn't care. Class started and the day just continued from there.

----------------------------------------------------

I was walking out of seventh period with Sam, and Natasha and Gabi came up to us. "Can we go in your car?" Gabi asked. "Yeah of course." I said and we walked to my car. "What are you guys going to do?" Sam asked. "We are going to be at my house." I answered and he nodded. "I'll be at Jack's house." "Ok I love you." "I love you too." He said and leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away and got in the car. "You guys are the cutest!" Natasha said. "I agree. You know Sam has never had a serious relationship." Gabi said. "I don't think this counts as serious yet, we just started dating yesterday." "He made it official yesterday but you guys were basically a couple before. You guys would kiss and he would put his arm around you." Gabi said. "Thats true." Natasha added. We pulled into my driveway and went inside. "I'm home!" I shout and my mom comes out from the living room. "Hey girls." She said and Gabi and Natasha said hi. We all walked upstairs and went to my room. "How cute would it be if Sam just surprised you by coming through your balcony?" Gabi said and looked out the window. "That probably already happened." Natasha said and they both look at me. "It did." Gabi said and I started laughing.

"... and then he sent me a goodnight text" "What'd it say?!" Natasha asked. "Shut up Natasha she's getting there" Gaby says and slaps her. "It said 'Goodnight Princess'" "Awww" Natasha says. "He really likes you" Gaby says and I smiled. "I don't know but every time I'm talking to Sam I get dirty looks from like the whole school." Natasha and Gaby looked at each other, "That's because ever since you got here Sam hasn't hooked up with any other girls" "What do you mean?" "Last year, well Sam never actually had a girlfriend they were practically all just hook ups but he hasn't hooked up with anyone this year, because of you" Natasha says and I look down and smile. "Aw your blushing" Gaby says and they laugh. "Are you girls having dinner here?" my asks after knocking on my door. "Sure" Gaby says and Natasha agrees. "Ok dinner will be ready in 15 minutes" she says "Thank you" I say and we continue talking until dinner.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Hernandez, dinner was wonderful" Gaby says walking towards the door. "Thank you Mrs. Hernandez" Natasha says, "I'll be back mom." I said and I drove Natasha and Gabi back to school so they can get their cars. "Bye guys!" I said when they started getting out of the car. "Bye, let us know about anything that happens!" "I dont think much will happen from now to tomorrow, but i'll let you know." I said and laughed. They went to their cars and I drove back home. I parked my car and saw Sam, Aidan, Jack, Jack, and Mike playing basketball. "Who's winning?" I asked when I walked over there. "Obviously me." Sam said and walked over to me. He didn't have a shirt on and he was all sweaty. He was going to hug me but I stopped him. "Ew your sweaty don't touch me." I said and walked past him. "Babe!" He said and ran over. He hugged me and gave me a kiss. "I'm going home, Aidan we ate without you." I said. "You guys are great!" Aidan said sarcastically. "Whatever, Bye boys!" I said and started walking to my house. "Wait!" I heard Sam say and I turned around. "I love you." He said against my lips. "I love you too." I said and smiled. I walked back home and took a shower.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Sam laying on my bed. "Ewww Sam get off my bed! Your sweaty and you smell!" He got off my bed and walked over opening his arms, "Sam I just showered stop!" I say putting my hand on his chest. I walked out and got a towel, "Go shower" I say handing him the towel, we quickly kissed and he went into the bathroom. He walked out 5 minutes later with a towel around his waist. "I don't have clothes" he says scratching the back of his neck. I went into my drawer and took out a pair of sweatpants he lent me the other day. "I want them back" I say handing them to him. "Yes my love" he says and goes back into the bathroom to change. He came back and laid on my bed. "Come here" he said. I laid on top of him and he wrapped his arms around me. "Goodnight" he says "Goodnight babe" I say and kiss him.

"Babe wake up" Sam says kissing all over my face. I puckered my lips and he kissed them. I got out of bed and brushed me teeth. I changed into a white t-shirt, leggings and a flannel. I put on white converse, did my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. Sam went to his house to get dressed and we were gonna meet outside and drive to school together. I grabbed something to eat and walked outside. "Ready?" Sam asked leaned against the car "Yep" I say and we walked into the car. We walked into school hand in hand. We went to his locker and talked to Jack and Jack then walked to mine. "Heyy Abi" Natasha says winking, I rolled my eyes and Sam laughed and kissed my head. "You guys are so cute" Natasha said. "Aww thank you" I say and wrap my arm around Sam's waist. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I held it with my other hand. We walked to science and sat down. We dissected a frog. "Ew Sam that's disgusting put it down" I say laughing and lowering his hand. He puckered his lips and I kissed them. "Mr. Wilkinson, kiss your girlfriend on your own time!" Mr. Salazar scolded. I laughed and looked down. The bell rang and we walked out of class, Sam pulled my closer to him. "Your so cute when you blush babe" We walked into 2nd period and sat down.

The last bell rang and Sam and I began walking towards his car. Jack, Jack, Mike and Aidan packed into the car and we went to Sam's house. "Hello boys" Lori says as they walk in "Hey Lori!" Jack says hugging her. "Hello Abi how are you" "Good and you" "Great thanks" We went up to Sam's room and I laid on the bed, then Sam laid on me then the rest of the boys did. "Oh my goodness your going to kill me" I say just below a whisper. The boys got off and Sam kissed me, "Ew PDA!" Johnson says. Sam got off of me and we went outside and played basketball. "Damn Abi your pretty good" Mike says. Sam came from behind me and put his arms around my neck. "Your perfect" he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.