Chapter 10

Abigail's POV

I walked inside and went to my room. I was super happy about going to homecoming with Jack but I still had feelings for Sam. I want to know why he's ignoring me! I'm gonna go ask him. I got up and walked over. I knocked on the door and Emily answered. "Hey how are you?" She said when she saw me. "Hey good. Is Sam here?" "Yeah he's upstairs." "Ok thank you." I said and walked up. I opened the door and saw Sam sitting on his bed using his phone. "Hey can I ask you something?" I said and closed the door. "Uh... Yeah." "Why are you ignoring me. I haven't done anything." "I'm not." "Yes you are!" I said getting angrier since he wasn't answering me. He looked down and still didn't say anything. "Can you just fucking tell me! I haven't done shit! If you don't want to talk to me anymore just fucking tell me already!" I said getting louder. "OF COURSE I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABIGAIL! I LIKE YOU ALOT AND I'M FUCKING JEALOUS THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH JACK!" He said screaming at me. "THEN WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING TO ME?" "BECAUSE OF YOUR BROTHER! HE TOLD ME NOT TO TALK TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE!" "What?" I asked super confused. "YOUR BROTHER HE TOLD ME THAT YOUR ALWAYS GETTING IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF ME AND THAT HE DIDNT WANT ME TO TALKING TO YOU FOR A WHILE! Abigail if it was up to me I would be with you all the time. I like you a lot. Every time I see you I just want to kiss you but-" "Do it." "What?" "Do it. Kiss me." I said and walked closer to him. He grabbed my face and kissed me. We kept kissing and I pulled away. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I was laying in bed with Sam, we talked, ate dinner, and laid in bed. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 9:30. "I better get going." I said and start getting out of the bed. "No. Stay." He said and grabbed my hand. "I don't have clothes." "You can borrow some of mine." He said and got out of bed and looked through his drawers. He handed me a t-shirt and sweats. "Thank you." I said and walked to the bathroom. I put on the shirt and saw it went up to my knees. I put on the sweats but they were huge and they kept falling. I took them off and walked back to Sam's room. "These are huge." I said and handed Sam the sweats. He laughed a little and I laid in his bed. He laid next to me and I put my head on his chest. He started playing with my hair and my phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw it was Aidan. I was beyond mad at him for telling Sam to stop talking to me, especially since he knew I liked him a lot. I ignored the call and then my mom called. "Hello?" "Where are you?" "Natasha's house. I'm staying over." "Ok sweetie I'll see you tomorrow." "Ok bye love you." I said and hung up. "That was my mom." I said so he knew why I said I was at Natasha's. I texted Natasha to let her know just in case and then I put my phone down. "Your gorgeous." He said and gave me a kiss. "Thank you." I said and smiled. "Sam?" I ask looking up at him. "Yes baby girl?" he says and looks down at me. "I need to tell you something" I say remembering about homecoming. "Okay" "Um... I'm going to homecoming with um, Jack" "It's okay babe" he says. I didn't mind him calling me babe this time though, I liked it.

I woke up the next morning and looked around. I turned around and saw Sam looking at me. "Good morning cutie" Sam says and kisses my nose. "Were you watching me sleep?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Your cute when your sleeping" "Your such a creep" I say. I laid on top of him with my head on shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Abi" he says "Yeah Sam?" "I love you" he says turning his head and kissing my cheek repeatedly, I turned my head and looked at him. "I love you too Sam" I say and kiss him. We watched Netflix and cuddled all day. "Sam I have to go home" "Ok. I'll see you tomorrow" he says getting out of bed. "Bye" I say putting on my shorts and pecking his lips. I walked next door to my house and saw Aidan on the couch. "Hi Abi" he says, I ignored him and walked upstairs. "Abi" he says following me upstairs I walked into my room and closed the door. "Abi" he says knocking on the door. "What?" I ask and he walks in. "What's wrong?" "I don't want to talk to you" "Can I know why?" "You wanna know why?!" I say louder. "Because you knew how much I fucking liked Sam! You know how much he meant to me, you knew that I went out of my way to be with him but that didn't mean anything to you! You fucking screwed me over and told Sam not to talk to me! Really Aiden?" "Abi I'm so-" "Save it Aidan! I don't want to hear it. And the best thing is it did nothing cause look at us now?! You know where I was last night?! Sam's house and their's nothing you can fucking do about it!" I say. "You and Sam had se-" I rolled my eyes "Just leave" I say and he walks to the door. "I'm really sorry Abi" he says then leaves.

----------------------------------------------------

School was the usual, boring. Jack knows that Sam and I kinda have something going on but I'm still going to homecoming with him because I said yes to him when he asked. And I'm still not talking to Aidan. I walked into my house and went to my room. My parents are at work and I don't know where Aidan is. I was doing my homework when I heard a knock on my door that leads to the balcony. I saw Sam standing on my balcony. I opened the door and he jumped on to my bed. "Yeah sure come in." I said and sat next to him. "Let's do something." "Like what?" "We should go back to the lake house." "But theres school tomorrow." "We will do what we did last time but we will have clothes with us this time." He suggested and I nodded. He went to his house to get his things and then I got up and grabbed a bag. I got all my things and Sam came back. "Ready?" "Yeah." I said and we walked to his car. I texted my mom and told her I was with Natasha, my excuse all the time.

We got to the lake house and we changed into our bathing suits. I came back down and saw Sam. "This is where we had our first kiss." He said and wrapped his arms around me waist. "No it wasn't. We had our first kiss at a party." I said and laughed. "Yeah well our first real kiss." He said and kissed me. "Let's go in the pool." I said and we went outside. We got in the pool and then we ate. "I'm gonna go take a shower." I said and he nodded. I walked upstairs and took a shower. I washed my hair and body and got out. I changed into my pajamas and walked back downstairs. I saw Sam was already in his pajamas which was basketball shorts and no shirt. But I wasn't complaining. I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder. "I'm tired." "Let's go to bed." "But thats so far." I said and he got up. He picked me up and started walking upstairs. "Thank you handsome." I said and kissed his cheek. We got to his room and he put me on the bed. He laid next to me and I got under the covers. "Good night gorgeous, I love you." "I love you too."