Chapter 32

I woke up and got dressed. I put on high waisted shorts and a black crop top. I did my makeup and left my hair down. I'm going to put my hair in a bun when I get in my car so my mom doesn't see my tattoo. I grabbed black converse and walked downstairs. "Bye mom, bye dad!" I said and walked out. I got in my car and drove to school. Before I got out of my car I put my hair in a bun. I got out and walked over to the girls. "Hey!" I said and gave them a hug. "Hey. We missed you!" Gabi said. "Oh my god! Did you get a tattoo?!" Natasha asked. "Yeah! Do you like it?" I asked and turned around so they can see it. "It's so cute!" Gabi said Natasha agreed. "Thanks, I got it with Jack." I said and they smiled. "Relationship goals." Gabi said. "There is no relationship though" I said and they started laughing. "Ok I'll see you guys later." I said and started walking to first period. "You got a tattoo?" Sam asked from behind me. "Yes." I said and continued walking. "It's cool, I like it." "Ok thanks..." I said and sat down.

Stacy walked in and sat next to Sam. She grabbed his face and kissed him. "Babe." Sam said pulling away like if he had enough. She looked at him confused then shrugged it off and played with his hair. "Sammy are you coming over after school?" she asks seductively. "No babe not today" he says and she takes her hand off his face and rolled her eyes. He looked at me then down with hands crossed on the table. After class Sam walked out of class with Stacy by his side. I walked by and she pushed Sam against a locker and kissed him. "Stacy!" he says pushing her off of him and walking away. "Sammy!" she calls after him grabbing his hand. "Stacy enough!" "Bab-" "Stop! Leave me alone!" he says and walks off leaving Stacy speechless. The hallway got quiet and people 'Oohed' I walked by her and laughed. She turned around and ran out of the school. I walked to second period and sat down at my usual seat next to Sam. "What was that about?" he stayed quiet for a second. "Since when do you care about what happens with me?" he asks, I rolled my eyes. "She won't leave me alone, she's always all over me" "Isn't that what you like?" I ask. He looked at me then shook his head and looked down. "She's to much," he says then pauses "You were right Abi, and I've said it a million times. I'm sorry" he says and class starts. I walked to third period and saw Jack sitting at our table. "Hey" I say sitting next to him. "Hey" he says and class starts. We had free sketch which means we could talk. "Hey do you know what happened to Stacy this morning? I mean not that I care or anything but, um do you know I saw her running out of the school and it looked like she was crying and..." he says shaking his leg which meant he was nervous. "Yes Jack I know what happened. She was all over Sam and Sam got mad and pretty much told her to fuck off" "Damn" he says and I laughed.

*After School*

"Natasha!" I say and she turns around. "Hey Abs" "Hey wanna do something today?" "Yea we can go to my place" "Okay" I say and we walk towards her car. "Hi momma!" Natasha says walking into the kitchen where her mom was. "Hey Mallory" "Hi sweetheart how are you? It's been a while since I saw you" "Yeah, I'm good how about you?" "I'm great thanks love. How are things with Sam?" "We broke up" "Oh sweetie I'm so sorry to hear that" she says and "It's ok." We went over to Natasha's room and I jumped onto her bed.

From Momma Bear🐻

Come home we're going to dinner with the Wilkinson's

To Momma Bear🐻

I don't have a ride home

From Momma Bear🐻

I'll send Aidan now

To Momma Bear🐻

Okay love you

From Momma Bear🐻

Love you too

From My Twin👫

I'm here

"Natasha I have to go. I'm having dinner with Sam" "Ha okay have fun" she says and I roll my eyes laughing. "Bye see you tomorrow" "Bye" I say grabbing my crutches and walking to the front door. I got home and showered. I did my hair and got dressed. (in picture) I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. "I'm ready." I said. "Ok we are waiting for your brother." My dad responded. I sat down and waited. "Ok since when do you take longer to get ready than me?" I asked when he came down. He shrugged his shoulders and we all walked next door.