Chapter 18

I woke up and changed. I did my make up and ran a brush through my hair. I left it down and I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. "Bye mom." I said and gave a her kiss on her cheek. "Bye sweetie." She replied and I walked out. I saw Aidan pulling out of the driveway and I waved at him. I feel like I never see him anymore. He waved back and I got in my car and drove to school.

I got out of my car and walked to first period and I saw Sam still hasn't gotten here yet. I sat down and Mr. Salazar began class. 15 minutes into class Sam came into class with another girl. "Mr. Wilkinson, why are you late?" Mr. Salazar asked. "I was showing around the new girl, Mr. Ricardson told me to." "Ok go sit down, whats your name?" Mr. Salazar asked and the new girl who was a tall skinny blonde, answered "Stacy Santana." "Ok Mrs.Santana you can go take a seat next to Mr. Wilkinson and Mrs.Hernandez." He said and she walked over. Sam sat down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and Stacy pulled up a chair sat down next to us.

--------------------------------------------------

LUNCH

I sat down with Natasha and Gabi at lunch and we were waiting for the boys. Stacy has every class with Sam and she is always all over him, even when I'm around. "Yeah, we had to do another project in fourth period and they got paired up together so I had to do a project with some kid named Lucas." I was telling the girls about today when the boys and Stacy started walking up to us. "They are walking over here now." I said and they nodded. We all sat down and of course Stacy was next to Sam, I wasn't even sitting next to Sam like I usually do. Sam wasn't really talking to me.

I walked to seventh period with Gaby, Natasha and the Jacks. "Where's Sam?" I asked Jack. "I don't know last time I saw him he was with Stacy" "Oh" I say looking down and continue walking to class with them. I took a seat next to Gaby and Johnson. I stayed quiet while they talked, "You okay?" Gaby asked me. "Yea" I say and smile, "Your such a lier" she says and shoves me, I laughed lightly and she continued her conversation with Johnson. Sam walked in and Stacy was walking on his heals. I gave him a questioning look and he shrugged then blew me a kiss. "Sammy" I hear and see Stacy running her hand through his hair. I wasn't going to let Stacy get to me, I rolled my eyes. I thought class would never end. Everytime I looked over at Sam, Stacy was either touching him or staring at him. The bell rang an I walked out of school. "Abi!" I hear someone yell my name and I turn around. I see Sam walking towards me and I give him an impatient look and he started running. "Hi" he says grabbing my hands and giving me a long kiss. "What's wrong?" "You completely blew me off" "I'm sorry baby I had to show Stacy around" "And sit with her at lunch and walk her to all her classes and blow off your girlfriend?" "Your right I'm sorry babe" Sam says cupping my face in his hands and kissing me "It's okay" I say standing on my tippy toes and kiss his lips. We started walking to the parking lot, "Are you coming over?" I ask looking over at him and his smile drops "Stacy and I are going to work on our project" he says and I keep walking. "Tell you what" he says grabbing my hand, "Let me take you out to dinner" "You don't have to Sam. Your busy I get it" I say pulling my hand and I keep walking. "Babe, Abi!" he says and appears next to me again grabbing my hand. "Can I take you out to dinner" "Sam you don't have to" I say as we get to his car. "Please don't be mad at me" "I'm not mad" I say getting annoyed. "Your mad." he says "I'm not mad" I say again "Promise?" "Promise" I say and we pinky promise. "I'll call you" he says and I nod and walk off "I love you!" he yells after me.

I got home and did my homework. Luke facetimed me and we talked for a while until Sam texted me. "I'll talk to you later" "Okay bye" he says and we hang up. "Mom I'll be next door!" I say running down the stairs. "Ok sweetheart don't so anything you'll regret" she says and I walk out the front door. I walked next door and saw a car I didn't recognize. I said hi to Steven since he answered the door and walked upstairs. "Anyways I have to go, thanks again Sammy" she says kissing his cheek and bumping shoulders with me as she walks out. I sat down on Sam's bed and grabbed my phone. "Abi your still mad" "No I'm not" I say and he comes and wraps his arms around my waist. "Babe you promised me you weren't mad" he says and I take a deep breathe. "I know I'm sorry" I tell him and kiss his lips. "I'm just glad your not mad at me anymore" he says and kisses me again.

"Sammy I'm gonna go" I say getting off of him. "No please stay. At least till dinner" "Ok fine." I said and got back on his bed. "You know I love you right." Sam said. "Yeah, I love you too." I said and smiled. Lori knocked on the door and came in. "Dinners ready." "Ok thanks mom." "Thanks Lori." We replied and got up and walked downstairs. We all sat down at the dining table and ate.

"Thank you Lori." I said and gave her a hug. "No problem sweetie." She said and I walked to the door. "Bye babe I love you." I said and gave him a kiss. "Love you princess." He said and I walked back to my house. I walked upstairs and into Aidan's room. "Hey brother." I said and sat on his bed. "Hey sister." "What's up?" I asked. "Um why do you care?" "Well I never talk to you anymore." I said and he started laughing. "It's because you have friends now. And a boyfriend." He said and I smiled. "Yeah well we need to hang out soon, let's so something twins do." "What do twins do that other people don't?" Aidan asked. "I don't know, read each other's minds." "Ok tomorrow after school we will read each others mind, mark it on your calendar because I know how busy you are." He said and I started laughing. "I have to work on my project with a kid from school, so after dinner, deal?" "Deal." He said and I smiled and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and went back to my room to sleep.