Chapter 36

"Babe be ready by 7" "Ok babe I'll see you later" I say and kiss his lips. I walked into my house and went up to my room. It's 5:30. I quickly showered then curled my hair. I put on my dress, started doing my make-up and Jack walked in. "It's 6:30 babe your early" "I know. Your still getting ready?" "Yes. I'm meeting your family today everything has to be perfect" I finished my make up and put on my shoes and grabbed my clutch. "I'm ready" I say and Jack gets up.We walked downstairs and my mom stopped us for pictures. We got to the restaurant. "Are you ready?" Jack asks with our fingers intertwined, "I'm nervous" "Don't be" he says and kisses me again. "Ready?" "Let's go" I said and we walk in. "Hey Addison." Jack says and bend down to say hi to a little girl who looked about five years old. "Who's that?" She asked and pointed to me. "That's my girlfriend, Abi." He introduced me to her. "She's really pretty." She said. "I know." "Thank you Addison." I said and she smiled at me. I said hi to all of his family and they were all really sweet. We sat down to eat and Addison wanted to sit next to me. "How old are you?" She asked. "I'm 18. How old are you?" "Six!" She says and holds up six fingers. I was close. We continued talking for the rest of the dinner, she was really cute.

We finished eating and everyone was leaving. I said bye to everyone and then went to say bye to Addison. "Bye cutie, it was nice to meet you." I said and hugged her. "Bye Abi." She said and hugged me. Jack and I walked to his car and he started driving to my house. "You and Addison got along well." He said and I smiled. "Yeah she's so cute." "I know, and she can definitely hold a conversation." He said and I started laughing. "I know." We got to my house and got out of the car. "Bye babe." I said and gave him a kiss. "Bye love you." "Love you too." I said and walked to my front door. I opened the door and saw the tv was on in the living room. I took off my heels and walked over. I saw Natasha and Aidan cuddling. "What the fuck are you guys doing?" I asked. "I thought you were staying at Jack's house." He said and I shook my head. "Well Natasha you can keep doing whatever you guys were doing, and if you were planning on sleeping over your coming to my room. You guys are not allowed to sleep in the same bed because I was planning on having a quiet hous-" "Abi!" Natasha said and threw the pillow at me. I grabbed it and threw it back at her and ran upstairs.