Chapter 11

Abigail's POV

"Abi wake up!" Sam says playing with my hair then kissing my cheek. I turned over and stuck my head under the pillow. "Come on we have to go" "Do we have to?" I ask and turn my head over again. "Yes I have basketball try-outs and I want you to go" "What?" "I have try-outs. Let's go" he says and kisses my cheek. "Fine" I say and get out of bed. I put on jeans, a long sleeve comfy shirt and converse. I put on mascara and lipgloss and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked back into the room and grabbed my backpack. "Let's go" We left and Sam drove to Starbucks. I ordered a grande coffee and muffin. We ate drove to school. I went to my locker and put my backpack in and took out my science book. Sam and I walked together to science and sat down.

*Basketball Try-outs*

"Good luck Sam" I say and kiss his cheek. "I think I need a little more luck than that" he says smirking. I kissed his lips and he ran away and practiced. I got dirty glares from a couple girls but I didn't really care. After the game we went back to Sam's car. "Good job Sammy" I say and kiss Sam who was leaned up against the car. "I like it when you call me Sammy" he says and kisses me again. I pulled away and got in the car while Sam walked over to the other side. We got to his house "I'll see you later" I say and peck his lips. "Thank you" he says pulling me into a hug, he kissed my lips again and I walked over to my house. "Where were you?" my mom asked when I walked through the door. "Hi to you too mom" I say and kiss her cheek. "Did you get another detention?" "No mom I was at Sam's basketball tryouts" "How'd he do?" "Good" "You guys are friends?" she asks "Yea" I say smiling and walk upstairs.

I laid on my bed, I heard a knock on my door and Aidan walked in. "Hey" he says, I look up from my phone then look back down. "Abiii" he says, "You can't stay mad at me forever" he says and sits down on my bed. "I know" I say sitting up. "Abi I'm really sorry" "I know, I just don't know why you did it." "Because-" he says and takes a breath "because I don't want you to get hurt or get in trouble" "Ok" I say. "So your not mad at me anymore" he asks and looks over at me. "Of course not, your my twin brother and... my best friend" I say and hug him. "I love you nana" he says which is what he used to call me. "I love you too" "Aidan, Abigail dinner is ready!" I heard my dad call from downstairs. We both walked downstairs and ate dinner. "So Abigail are you and Sam more than friends?" My mom asked. "Um no." "Are you sure?" My dad asked. "Yeah." "Ok sweetie." My mom said and smiled at me. Aidan was silently laughing at me. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------

I woke up for school and put on a loose white t-shirt and black leggings. I put my hair into a loose pony tail and did my makeup. I put on my converse and walked out of my room. "Bye mom, Bye dad." I said and walked to my car. I drove to school and walked to first period.

Its already third period and Sam hasn't been here. I texted him but he didn't answer. I walked into art class and sat down next to Jack. "Hey." I said and smiled. "Hey Abi." "Do you know where Sam is?" "He is really depressed, his grandmother passed away last night. I found out from his mom. He was really close to her." "Oh my god. Thats terrible." "Yeah I know. I feel really bad for him." He said and class started.

I decided that I would ditch and go to Sam's house to make sure he was ok. I got in my car and drove to his house. I saw only his car was there. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I remember Sam mentioning where his spare key was so I looked and found it. I opened the door and I called for Sam. "Sam?!" No answer. I walked up to his room and knocked on the door. I walked in and saw Sam laying on his bed with red puffy eyes. "Sammy. Are you ok?" I asked and walked up to him. He got up and hugged me. "It's going to be ok. I promise." I said and rubbed his back. I laid in bed with him and wiped off his tears. "I love you." I said and gave him a kiss. "I love you too." He replied. I started playing with his hair and he calmed down a little. We cuddled and I laid on him. "Thanks Abi" "Don't mention it" I say and peck his lips.

"Sammy I'm going home" "Ok babe" "Are you going to school tomorrow?" "No I think I'm gonna stay home again" "Do you want me to stay with you?" I asked him. "No babe go to school, I love you" he says hugging me and pecking my lips. "I love you too" I walked over to my house and ate dinner. I watched tv then fell asleep.

"Abi do you wanna do something after school?" "Yea what did you want to do?" "Wanna go to the park? We can play volleyball or something" "Yea" I say and we go to Aidan's car and drive to school. We did an experiment in science and since Sam wasn't there I got paired up with Jacob. The party hostess from the other day, he's actually really nice and has a good sense of humor.

After school I went with Aidan to the park and we played volleyball. Jack, Jack and Mike were playing basketball, they saw us and played with us. "Abi your really good are you trying out for volleyball?" Jack Johnson asked me. "I didn't really think about it but I might" I say shrugging. "You should" Mike says and Jack and Aidan agree. "When is it?" "Next week" Jack says and I nod. "I'll see you guys tomorrow" Aidan says and I hug them all good bye. "Bye guys" I say waving and go to the car. "You should seriously think about trying out for volleyball" Aidan says and I smiled.

I got home and took a shower. I got out and changed then I facetimed Sam, "Hey baby" "Hi Sammy" I say. "What are you doing?" he asks me. "Nothing I went to the park with Aidan and played volleyball with the Jacks and Mike" "Are you trying out?" "I don't know maybe" I say and he nodded. "How are you feeling?" I ask "Better" he says and smiles "I missed you today" "I missed you too babe but I'll see you tomorrow. Oh and we are going out to dinner tomorrow" "We are?" I ask. "We are. Me and you." he says. "Ok I'll see you tomorrow, Love you" I say and kiss the screen. "Love you too" he says and does the same.

I walked into school and saw Sam waiting for me at my locker. "Hey handsome" I say and kiss his lips. "Hey cutie, ready for our date?" he asks. "It's a date?" I say putting my stuff into my locker. "Is that okay with you?" "Very" I say. He put his arm over my shoulders and we walked to first period.