Chapter 39

I walked out of school with all of my friends. Gabi, Natasha, Sam, Jack, Jack, Aidan, and Mike. "Are you all coming to my house?" I asked. I got a lot of yes's and yeahs. Everyone went to theirs cars and we all went to my house. Today is Friday and it's the homecoming game. I got to my house and went inside. About five minutes later everyone walked in. Gabi jumped on top of me. "Ow!" I said and pushed her off. Then Jack sat next to me and so did Natasha. "What are you wearing tonight?" Natasha asked. "Westside shirt and red high waisted shorts." I said and she nodded. "You have to put paint on me." Jack said. "Ok babe." I said. "You gotta paint me too." Sam said. "Ok Sammy." I said and we all started talking.

"Ok let's start getting ready." I said and got off my bed. I grabbed my clothes and changed. I walked back into the room and then Natasha went to the bathroom to change. "Jack come so I can paint you." I said and he sat down. I started painting his stomach. "It's cold!" He said and pushed the paint brush away. I started laughing, and continued painting. "Ok Sam come here." I said and he sat down. Natasha started doing Aidan and Gabi was painting Johnson and Mike. I finished painting him and then ironed my hair. "Babe hurry up!" Jack said. "Relax let me put on my shoes." I said and grabbed black high top converse. "Ok I'm ready let's go!" I said and all of us walked down. Bye dad!" I said and we left.

We all got out of the car and walked to the football field. I was holding hands with Jack, Natasha was holding hands with Aidan, and Gabi was holding hands with Johnson. "I gotta get a girl" Mike said and I started laughing. "I'll be your date!" Sam said and went to hold Mike's hand. Everyone started laughing, "Get off!" Mike said and Sam pouted. "But babeeee" Sam says. "Later" Mike says lowly and winks at him. "Damnnn!" Jack says "I wanna be part of this bromance" "Umm" I say "Kidding. Love you" he says and kisses me quickly. We sat at a bleacher and waited for the game to start. The team played the first half then the boys went out and performed their powerpuff dance. "Good job cutie" I say kissing Jack when he walks back. "Thank you" he says and kisses me again. "You guys were amazing" Gabi says laughing. "Thanks" Sam says pretending to flip his hair. We watched the rest of the game. "Can we go eat???!!!!" I ask screaming. "I'm hungry!!!!" Aidan yells. "Yep. It's hard to believe you guys are twins" Natasha says. "Can you carry me?" I asked Jack and got on his back. Sam got on Mikes back and the rest followed. They started running. "Haha we win!!!! RELATIONSHIP GOALLSS!!!!" Mike yells. "Your such a little bitch!" Jack yells and we all laugh. We got in the car and drove to a restaurant a couple blocks away. We finished eating and hung out at my house. "I need to get my beauty sleep. Bye" Natasha says. We said bye and everyone left. "Bye babe" I say wrapping my arms around his torso and he wrapped his around my neck and hugged me. "I'll see you tomorrow" he says and kisses me "I love you" "I love you too" I say and he walks out. "Bye Sammy" "Bye Abi" I say and hug him.

I woke up at 11 and got ready. I have a manicure and pedicure at 1 with Natasha and Gabi. I got ready and got something to eat. I drove to Natasha's house then to Gabi's. "I'm so excited!!!!!" Natasha says. "I know me to!!" I say and we jam out. We got our nails done then went to my house to get ready. I started curling my hair, making sure every curl was perfect. we finished our hair and makeup and put on our dresses. We put on our shoes and walked downstairs where the boys were and their jaws dropped. "You guys look beautiful" Mike says. "Thank you" we say. I gave him a hug then Sam, Johnson and Aidan. "Babe you look... amazing!" Jack says putting his arm around me. "Thank you handsome. You don't look to bad yourself" I say hugging and kissing him. "Pictures!!" my mom says running into the room with the camera. I took one with Aidan, one with Jack, one with Sam and the rest of the couples took some together too. Then we took a group picture, then a funny one. We walked outside and drove to school. We greeted a couple friends then walked into the dance. They played a bunch of songs and we danced and had a good time. "Hello Westside!! Make sure you've all voted for your homecoming king and queens!" Rebecca, the head of all student function, said that a couple times. "Do you want to dance?" I ask putting my hand on Jacks and he nods. We danced for a while and then they started to put slow songs. The music died down the Rebecca came on. "The moment you've all been waiting for our Homecoming Queen of 2014 is... Abigail Hernandez!!" Rebecca says and I walk up to the stage in total shock and she placed the tiara on my head. "Now, Homecoming King of 2014 is... Sam Wilkinson!!!" she says and Sam walks up and accepts his crown. "Now, your homecoming king and queen dance" She says and Sam takes my hand and we walk down to the floor. "It's you and me again" he says to me. "Give me a break" I say and he laughs. "I'm just kidding but you look beautiful tonight" "Thank you, you clean up pretty well" "Thanks. I tried" he says and the song ends. "Give it up for your Homecoming King and Queen!" Rebecca says and everyone claps and cheers. I walked over to where Jack was, I held his hand but he didn't budge. "Babe are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" "Babe we're just friends" I say squishing his cheeks together and kissing his cheek. "Do you wanna go outside for a bit?" I ask and he nods. We went outside and walked around for a little bit, "Babe Sam and I are just friends" I say standing in front of him holding both his hands. "Please don't be mad. It was one dance, Sam is like my best friend" "I know babe I'm sorry" he says kissing me. "Your not mad" "No, and I wasn't mad" "Yes you were" I say "No I wasn't I was jealous" he says and looks down. "Babe you don't have to be jealous of Sam, he's your best friend" "I know babe" he says kissing me again and then we went inside. "You okay?" Gabi asks when we walk back inside. "Yeah thanks" I say smiling. "May we dance?" Jack asks taking my hand. "Yes" I say smiling. He put his hands around my waist pulling me closer and I put mine around his neck. "I'm sorry for getting jealous earlier" "It's ok babe" We talked for a while. "I love you" he says against my skin. I moved my head back to face him "I love you too" I say cupping his cheek in my hand and kissing him.