Chapter 15

I woke up with Sam's arms around me. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 9:30. I looked around and the Jacks were the only ones on the floor. I unwrapped Sam's arms from my waist and walked downstairs. I saw my mom making breakfast and Mike, Aidan, Natasha, and Gabi sitting on the table. "Good morning." I said to everyone they all replied with good morning and I sat with them. We were talking and the Jacks came down. "Good morning." They said and Johnson sat down next to Gabi. Then Sam came down. "Good morning." I said and gave him a kiss. "Good morning princess." He said and sat down next to me. We were talking for a while and then my mom announced that breakfast was ready. We all got up and served ourselves.

I finished eating so I took my plate to the kitchen. While I was in there Johnson walked in. "Hey you should ask Gabi if she wants to go on a date tonight." I said and smiled. "I don't know, I'm really nervous, I like her a lot." "Thats so cute! But you have to ask her today." "Ok fine." "Promise?" "Promise." He said and I smiled. I walked back to where everyone was sitting and sat back down. "What are we doing today?" Sam asked. "Let's go in the pool." Aidan suggested. Everyone nodded their heads and we all went to go change. I put on a pink top and a black bottom. I left my hair down and walked downstairs. I saw that Sam and Mike were already outside. I walked out and started talking to them. "So do you think Gabi likes Jack?" Mike asked me. "I havent asked her, so I don't know." I replied and they nodded. Aidan, Jack, Jack, Natasha, and Gabi all walked out. "Gabi, Natasha! Come here!" I shouted and walked away from Sam and Mike. "Yeah?" Natasha asked. "Gabi do you like Johnson?" I asked. "He's so sweet, and really cute." She said and smiled. "She likes him." Natasha said. "I do not!" She said and she started blushing. "Then why are you blushing huh?" I asked her. "Ok fine maybe a little, but dont say anything!" She said and I nodded. "Ok." I said and we all walked over to the pool and saw the boys already in. We got out of the pool 3 hours later and ordered pizza. The boys ate like 4 slices then we went back outside. When it got dark we made a campfire, Sam and I were cuddled together with a blanket over us by the fire. It looked like Gabi and Johnson had hit it off because they were pretty close. We told stories and laughed all night. They all went home and I showered and laid in bed. I was FaceTiming Luke, my best friend and ex boyfriend,

"Hey" He says. "Hey how's everything over there?" I ask. "Good it's boring without you though" he says "For sure" I say laughing. "Yea, how's Omaha?" "It's good I actually have friends now" I say smiling sarcastically. We've kept in contact ever since I moved and he knows about Sam and I, not that it really matters. "Is that so?" "Yea Aidan and I had friends over last night and they all slept in my room" I say putting my thumbs up. "Why is it so loud?" I ask "My cousins are over" "Chris?" I ask excitedly "Yeah hold on, Chris come here look who it is" he says pointing at the camera. "Aba!" he says smiling "Hi Chris" I say and blow a kiss. "Chris gets a kiss and I don't?" Luke asks and I laugh. "I miss you" he says "I miss you too" "Okay I gotta go Abi I'll talk to you later" "Bye" I say and hang up. I watched tv for a while until I fell asleep.

I woke up and did my morning routine. I got put on sweatpants and a tank top since it was Sunday and I wasn't planning on doing anything today. I walked downstairs and ate breakfast. I sat down on the couch and scrolled through Instagram.

From Luke✌️

What are you doing October 5?

To Luke✌️

Probably nothing why?

From Sammm😁

Morning can I come over?

To Sammm😁

Yeah

From Sammm😁

K I'll be there now

From Luke✌️

I was thinking of going down to Omaha

To Luke✌️

You should I miss you😔

Sam knocked and I answered the door. "Hi babe" he says wrapping his arm around my waist. "Hi" I say and kiss his lips. He pulled away and we went upstairs to my room. He laid on my bed and I threw my phone, "I'm going to the bathroom" I say and lock the door. I did my business washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom and saw Sam raging with anger. "Babe what's wrong?" I ask sitting next to him on my bed. "What's wrong?! Are you fucking kidding me Abigail" "Sam calm down-" "Don't fucking tell me to fucking calm down! I can't believe I fucking fell for you! We're done!" he says throwing my phone down and walking out slamming the door behind him. I sat their in tears still not knowing what was happening. I laid in bed and cried. "Abi what's wrong? Why did Sam just run out of the house?" Aidan asks opening the door. "Abi what happened?!" he asks running towards me. "I don't know" I say crying "He. He broke up with me" I say and begin crying even more. "Why?" he asks putting his arm around me "I don't know" I say "He threw my phone on the floor then ran out of my room." He stood up and picked up phone which was shattered. "Abi" he says showing me my phone. I grabbed it and saw I had a text from Luke that said 'See you soon❤️' I threw my phone at the wall and cried. Aidan opened his arms and I cried into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry Abi" he says running his hand through my hair.

Sam's POV

I stormed out of Abigail's room super mad. How could she? I love her. Yes I love her not loved her. I can't just stop loving her in a minute. I walked back to my house in tears and went to my room. I laid in bed still crying, I need to get her out of my mind. I grabbed my phone and texted Jack.

To: Jack Gilinsky

Who's having a party tonight?

From: Jack Gilinsky

Ashley is. I'll be there.

To: Jack Gilinsky

So will I.

From: Jack Gilinsky

I'll pick you up

I put down my phone and took a shower. I changed and waited until Jack came to pick me up. Jack texted me and told me that he was here. I walked outside to his car and got in. "Abi isn't coming?" "No, we aren't together right now." "What? Why?" "She went to the bathroom and her phone went off and some kid named Luke texted her 'See you soon' with a heart." "Wait. Luke?" "Yeah." "Sam your such an idiot! That's her bestfriend from New York!" "What?" "How mean were you? Were you screaming at her?" "I was really mean. I saw her crying and it broke my heart but I was just so mad at her." I said and Jack shook his head. "Fuck bro!" I say slamming my hands on my knees.

Abigail's POV

I was laying in bed and Natasha and Gabi came over. "Abi are you ok?" Gabi asked. "No." "What happened?" Natasha asked. "He broke up with me." "What?" "Why the fuck did he break up with you?" Gabi asked. "He saw a text Luke sent me, it said 'See you soon.' with a heart but it was because he said he was gonna come visit me." "He just broke up with you, does he know who Luke is?" Natasha asked. "Yeah he just screamed at me and broke up with me, no I never mentioned him." I said and started crying again. "It's ok Abi. Don't cry." Gabi said and laid down with me. "You don't need a boyfriend you have us." Natasha said and also laid with me. I laughed a little and said "You guys are the best."