Chapter 8

I woke up at the usual time. I brushed my teeth and changed into a loose gray shirt that went to my elbows and dark red jeans. I left my hair down and did my makeup. I looked at my phone and saw it was 7:00. I grabbed light brown sandals and walked downstairs. "Abigail remember we have dinner with the Wilkinsons tonight." My mom says when she sees me. "Ok. Bye love you." I said and walked to the door. I saw Aidan pulling out of the driveway in his car so I just went in my car.

I got to school and parked. I walked into first period and waited for class to start. "Hey Abi." Sam said and sat down next to me. "Hey." I said and Mr. Salazar began talking.

*Fourth Period*

I walked into Art and sat next to Jack. "Hey Jack." "Hey Abi." He replied. We continued talking for awhile and he was quite the flirt.

----------------------------------------------------

"Abi wait!" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and saw Aidan coming towards me. "What?" I asked when he reached me. "Why are you never home, your getting in trouble lately." He said. "No I'm not I've been with Sam most of the time. I don't see the big deal." I said and rolled my eyes. "I was just trying to say its not like you. And I don't think dad would like that when your not home your with a boy all the time." He said. "Well he has met Sam and we dont do anything bad so I don't see the problem." "Abi I just don't want you to be someone your not because your talking to a boy" "I'm not Aidan" "So stubborn." He said and walked the other way to his car and I walked to mine.

I got home and walked inside. I saw my mom in the kitchen already making dinner. "When are they coming over?" I asked. "About an hour. Where's your brother?" She asked. "I'm not sure. I'll call him now." I grabbed my phone and called Aidan. "Where are you?" I asked when he answered. "Next door with Sam." He said "Why? They are coming over here soon." "Yeah well when your around Sam only focuses on you. I'll be over soon to change." He said. "Ok bye." I said and hung up. "He is at Sam's house." I said and walked upstairs. I took a shower and got out. I put on a tight teal shirt and a black laced skirt. I curled my hair lightly and touched up my makeup. I grabbed black sandals and walked downstairs. I saw Aidan helping my mom set the table. "Do you need help with anything mom?" I asked. "No sweetie thank you." She said and I followed her into the kitchen. I saw my dad finishing up the food for my mom. "Hey dad." I said ad he turned around. "Hey sweetie." He said and I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" I said and walked over to the door. I opened the door and saw Sam, Lori, Steven, and three other people who I didn't know. "Hi! Come in." I said and and gave each of them a hug. I learned that the three other people were Sam's siblings. Ben, Emily, and Annie. My mom said Hi and introduced her self to Sam's siblings and we all sat down to eat. Sam sat next to me. Everyone was talking among themselves and I was just eating. "You look beautiful." Sam said after he stopped talking to Aidan. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I said and smiled at him. "Can you guys stop flirting. Thank you." Aidan said which caused everyone to look at me and Sam. I kicked his foot and my mom gave me a look. The same look she gives me when she thinks I like a boy. Great.

"That wasn't necessary" I tell Aidan as I pick up his plate. "You know Abi, if that's even who you are anymore." "Excuse me" I say and Aidan followed me to the kitchen. "You've changed Abi and it's not for the better" "What do you mean?" I ask sitting on the counter. "I mean it's not like you to go all crazy for a boy and stay out late and leave the house through the window" he says looking down. "What are you trying to say?" I ask. "I'm just saying that you like someone they'll like you for who you are" "I don't even know if I like Sam" he looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Abi I'm your twin brother. You like Sam" he says and walks out of the kitchen. "Aidan wait" I say and he turns around, "I'm sorry" he shook his head and walked back outside to the dining room. I began doing the dishes and I felt a pair of arms rap around me "You okay Abi?" "Yea thanks Sammy" I say finishing up and walking back to the dining room. I sat down across from Ben and next to Emily and began to talk to Emily.