Chapter 17

It's Friday night and the girls, the boys, and I are going to a party. I took a shower and changed. I did my makeup and curled my hair. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. I was gonna pick up the girls and I would meet the boys at the party. "Bye mom, bye dad!" I said and walked to my car. I drove to Natasha's and honked the horn. She walked out and sat in the passenger seat. "Hey I'm so ready for this party!" She said and danced a little in her seat. I started laughing and drove to Gabi's house. She came out and we drove to Jack's house. His parents were out for the weekend so the party was at his house. We got out and went inside. The boys wanted us there early to help them set up, so the party hasn't started yet. "WE'RE HERE!" Gabi yelled. "Come down!" One of the boys yelled. We walked down to the basement. "Hey babe." Sam said and gave me a kiss. "Hey" I said and said hi to the rest of the boys. Gabi sat next to Johnson. I winked at her and she rolled her eyes. Over the last week, her and Johnson have gotten really close. "What did you guys need help with?" Natasha asked. "A bunch of things lets go." Jack said and we all followed him back to his kitchen.

----------------------------------------------------

The party started and Natasha and Gabi were already drunk. They were the funniest drunks ever. I was dying of laughter and Sam came up to me. "Babe wanna smoke?" "Yeah let's go." I replied and we walked out to the back. A lot of people were already outside smoking so Sam handed me a blunt and I smoked it. I was high before I knew it. I was laughing at nothing and Sam put his arms around me. "Sammyyyy." I said and started laughing again. "Abiiii." He said imitating me. He wasn't as high as me. "Your soo cute." I said and put my finger to his lip. "Let's go inside." He said and grabbed my hand. We went to the kitchen and he poured me a drink. I took a sip and that's all I remember.

----------------------------------------------------

I woke up and groaned and put my hand on my head. "What's wrong baby?" Sam asks wrapping his arm around my stomach "My head is pounding!" I say turning my head towards him. "I'm sorry baby girl" he says and kisses me. "What happened last night?" I asked. "You got high as fuck and then drank" he says. "Ugh!" I say and hide my head in his chest. "Do you want me to get you something babe?" He asks running his hand through my hair. "Can you go get me some medicine?" "Of course babe" he says and kisses me quickly. He got up and walked to the bathroom. I honestly don't know how I got to Sam's room. He came back with water and some pills. "Thank you babe" I say and kiss his cheek. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. "Sam you want to go grab something to eat" "Do you want to go?" he asks me. "Yeah" "Okay lets go" I got out of bed in one of Sam's T-shirts and changed into leggings and one of Sam's sweatshirts. We went to IHOP and then back home and laid in bed. We watched a movie while I laid on top of him. "Sammy" I say still laying on top of him. "Yes princess?" "I love you" I say "I love you too beautiful" he says and kisses me. I pulled away after things got heated. I pecked his lips again. We watched movies and cuddled for the rest of the day. "I have to go home" I tell Sam. "Okay" he says letting go of my waist. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the door. "Bye babe" I say turning as we get to the door. "Bye baby girl" he says and kisses me, "I love you" I say after I pull away. "I love you too" I say and walk back to my house. I showered and laid in bed.

Luke facetimed me, "Hey" "Hi" I answer. "How's Omaha?" "Good I smoked" I say and he rolls his eyes. We talked for a while. "How are you and Sam?" he asks "Sam? Oh we're great now" I say. "What do you mean now?" he asks. "Well when I was texting you the other day Sam was over and I went to the bathroom. You said can't wait to see you with a heart and Sam saw that and didn't know who you were so he thought I was cheating on him and he got mad at me and stormed out of my house." I say and he laughs. "It not funny!" I say "I know but everything's good now?" "Yea" "Ok" he says and laughs. I rolled my eyes. "How'd he find out who I was?" he asks "Jack told him" I said and he nodded. "Ok well I'm gonna go" "bye" he says and I hang up.