Chapter 38

I woke with Jack's arms around my waist. I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes. Since this week was homecoming week, everyday we had a different theme. Today was superhero day and I'm gonna be WonderWoman. I changed (picture but with a tutu.) and walked back to my room. I turned on my curling iron and woke up Jack. "Babe! We have school." I said and he turned to face me. "Ok I'll get up now." He said and I started doing my hair. He walked up behind me and kissed my cheek. "Goodmorning." "Goodmorning gorgeous." He said. "Go get ready!" I said and he got his clothes. He started changing in my room. "Theres a bathroom." I said laughing. "I think you like it better when I change here." He said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes, slightly smiled and continued doing my hair. Jack was Hulk. I finished and did my makeup. I grabbed my shoes and we walked downstairs. He bro hugged Aidan and we left.

"Hey!" I said to Gabi and Natasha. "Hey you look cute." Gabi said. "Thanks you look cute too." She was 'Batwomen' and Natasha was Captain America. We continued talking then I went to first period. "Hey" I say sitting next Sam. "Hey, can we hang out after school?" "I have to go with Jack to get his tie for homecoming sorry" "Oh its ok" he said and class started.

After School

"Hey babe" Jack says grabbing my hand and kissing me. "Hey" I say and we walk to my car. "We have to go get your tie" "Oh yeah I forgot" he says. "What would I do without you" he says and kisses my cheek. I handed Jack my keys and he got in the driver seat. "Babe can we do something today?" "What do you wanna do cutie" "I don't know you pick" "I don't know babe" I say and think. "How about we go go karting?" He gasped "Yesss!!!! Oh my gosh babe yes!" He says grabbing my hand and biting it. "Ow Jack" I say laughing. "I'm sorry babe" he says and kisses my hand. "It's ok but I think I got a boo boo" I say and he laughs. "What's so funny?" "Your such a child" "Don't judge me" I say and he laughs. He parked at the mall parking lot, "I love you" he says and kisses my cheek. "I love you too" I say and kiss his lips quickly. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the store. "I like this one" Jack says going through the ties. "Ok" I say and he buys it. Jack parked at Go Kart Palace and we got down. "Ready babe?" Jack asks. I nodded and he kissed my lips. We walked in and picked out our go karts and then got ready. We went around and I passed Jack then ran in to a bunch of walls. "Babe you suck at driving!" Jack says laughing, and coming over to me and putting his arms around my waist. "I know" I say. "Can you take a picture of us please?" I ask a lady and she nods and takes my phone. "Thank you" I say taking my phone back. "Aww Jack they're so cute" I say and peck his lips. I kept looking at the pictures and Jack licked my cheek. "Jack" I say laughing and pushing him away. We walked back to the car hand in hand. "I love you" he says as I'm leaned up against the car, "I love you too" I say and peck his lips. He kissed me again. "Babe lets go" I say putting my hand on his chest and he pecks my lips again. We got in the car and he grabbed my hand. We got to Jacks house, "Thanks for today babe" I say once we got to his room. "Your welcome babe" he says and kissed me. I sat on his lap with my legs over his. "Abi are you staying over for dinner?" Laura asked. "Yes" Jack says and wraps his arms around me "Yes" I say and she nods and walks out. "Hello?" I say answering the phone when my mom calls "Where are you?" "Jack's house" "Ok be home before 11" "Ok" I say and hang up. There was a knock "Come in" Jack says and Molly walks in. "Hey dinners ready" she says "Ok we'll be there in a minute" Jack says and I get up. "C'mon" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him up. We walked downstairs, I said hi to his family and took a seat next to Molly.