Chapter 25

I walked out of seventh period by myself. "Abi!" I heard Sam shout. I turned around and he walked over to me. "Are you going to come over?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied and he nodded. I was about to walk away and he grabbed my wrist. "I love you." He said and I kept walking.

I got to Sam's house and saw him getting out of his car. I walked with him and we went to his room. "So how was the party last night?" I asked him and sat on his bed. "Good." He answered. "Did you get drunk?" "Um no." He said and I nodded, "Oh so you were sober when you hooked up with Stacy right?" I asked and he didn't answer. "That's what I thought." "Abi, I don't know what to say." "Don't worry because we're done." I say and walk out. My eyes started getting watery. "Hey sweetie, oh my are you ok?" Lori asked. "Hey yeah I'm fine." I said and held in my tears. "Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Are you staying for dinner?" "No not today." I said and she gave me a hug. I smiled and walked home. I changed into nike pros and a shirt, I laid on my bed and started crying. I loved him and I thought he loved me too but obviously I was wrong. "Abi dinners ready" Aidan yells into my room. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my eyes red and puffy. I put on a bit of make-up to try and cover it up. I walked downstairs and helped my mom set the table. I served myself and sat down. "How was your day?" my dad asks and I didn't answer, I kind of just picked at my food. "Abi sweetheart what's wrong?" my mom asks. "Have you been crying?" Aidan asks. "Sam cheated on me" I say slamming my hands on the table and running upstairs as a tear streams down my face. I went upstairs and grabbed one of Sam's sweatshirts I had under my pillow. I inhaled his sent and hugged it as I cried. "Abi that's not going to help" Aidan says walking in and sitting next to me. "I know" I say resting my head on his shoulder. "Who?" he says and I don't say answer at first. "Stacy" "Stacy? Damn she's hot as-" he says but I look at him. "That's not helping Aidan" "Sorry" he says and I nudge him. "I love you Aidan" "I love you too little sister" he says and laughs. "Stop! I hate it when you call me that!" "I know" he says and kisses my cheek. "Thanks ugly" "Your welcome asshole" he says getting up. "Let me know if you need a shoulder to cry on" he says laughing "Shut up!" I say and throw Sam's sweatshirt at him. "Let's go, we're burning this shit" he says and I laugh getting out of bed. He started a fire, "Ready?" " I don't know Aidan" I say and a tear rolls down my face "Abi if you don't want to do this then I won't" "Just do it" I say "Are you sure?" "Yes" I say and he throws it in. I cried again and Aidan hugged me. I walked back up to my room and facetimed Luke. "Abi have you been crying" "Sam cheated on me" "What?!" "Yeah with Stacy and then he tried to act all innocent like if nothing happened" "What an asshole" "I know! Listen" I say wiping my tears "I was looking at flights for this weekend if your not busy" he thought for a second "No I'm not doing anything" "Ok so I'm gonna ask my mom and then I'll let you know what she says" "Ok love you" "Love you too" I say and hang up. "Hey mom?" I ask walking downstairs, "Yeah?" "I was looking at flights this weekend for New York and... Can I go?" I ask "Sweetie are you sure?" "Yes, the only think I want right now is to see my best friend" "I'll talk to your father but I don't see why not, if you take Aidan with you" "YAY!!" I say clapping my hands together. "Thank you so much mom! I love you" "I love you too" she says laughing as I walk upstairs. "Sweetie" she says and I turn around half way up the stairs, "Are you okay?" She asks. I took a deep breath "I'm getting there" I say and continue upstairs. "Aidan will you go to New York with me this weekend?" I ask jumping on his bed. "Yeah, did mom say it's okay?" "She said she would talk to dad" I say and he turns around on his spinning chair. "Okay let me know" he says and I go back to my room. I laid on my bed and Sam texted me. I ignored it and went to sleep.