Chapter 28

I walked out of detention and started going to find Aidan. I can't wait until I get can drive again, I hate that I have to depend on other people to get me places. I found him talking to Sam. "Aidan, let's go." I said and he looked at me. "Ok. Bye Sam." He said and we walked to his car.

I got home and did my homework. I finished and started watching tv when my phone buzzed.

From: Sam

Can we talk?

To: Sam

Is there really anything to talk about?

From: Sam

Yes, and I'm going to your house.

I ignored it thinking he wouldn't actually come but then I heard a knock on the door that leads to the balcony. I hopped over and opened the door. I rolled my eyes and hopped back to my bed and sat down. "Abi stop being mad at me." He said and sat down. "You honestly think that I shouldn't be mad at you. I have so many reasons to be mad at you Sam!" "I know you do, but I want to be friends with you. I hate not hanging out with you." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Well I don't want to be friends with you and I'm fine not hanging out with you so." I said knowing that I was lying. "Abi please." "Sam no." "What do I have to do to make it up to you?" He asked. "You can't do anything because you cheated on me! Do you not understand?! I was so hurt, I loved you and I thought you loved me! Obviously I was wrong because I trusted you to go to a party and you ended up hooking up with Stacy! Stacy out of all the fucking girls at the party you had to chose Stacy. And then you weren't going to tell me about it, but wait the best part is that now you guys are dating! Oh we can't forget how she pushed me down the fucking stairs and now I can't do anything! I can't drive myself places, I can't play volleyball, I can't do shit! Anymore questions?" I said getting frustrated with Sam because he honestly thinks that I want to be friends with him, I don't want to be friends with someone that broke my heart. "You can't blame me for things Stacy did." He said. "Your right I can't but I can blame you for the rest of the things. Now can you please leave." I say sitting up and point towards the door and he got up. "Abi... I love you." He said and left. I laid down and let out a sigh. As much as I want to forgive him, I can't because he hurt me. "Hey dinner is ready." Aidan said and I nodded. I went downstairs and sat down. My dad brought me my food and we all ate dinner. When I was finished I went upstairs and my mom came in. "Hey sweetie, can we talk?" She asked and I nodded. "So what's going on with Sam?" "Nothing." "And Jack?" She asked. "I don't know yet." I said and she nodded. "Ok well if you ever need advice or someone to talk to I'm always available." She said and gave me a hug. I thanked her and laid down. I was about to go to sleep when my phone buzzed.

From:Jack🙈

Goodnight babe💘

To:Jack🙈

Goodnight😘

I put my phone down and went to sleep.

I woke up and got ready for school. "Abigail lets go!" Aidan yells and I hop downstairs. "Ready?" "Yeah let's go" "Ok" we drove to school. I got out of the car and started towards my locker. "Hey" Jack says walking next to me and kissing my cheek. "Hi" I say as we walk towards Jacks locker. He opened his locker and I leaned up against the locker next to his, "What are you doing after school?" I thought for a second "Nothing" I say laughing, he closed his locker and faced me. He looked really nervous, "Will you go on a date with me?" he asked, "Yes" I say and the biggest smile appeared on his face, "Your so cute" I say smiling "Thank you beautiful" he says and kisses my cheek.

*After School*

I walked out of school with Jack, "Where are we going on our date?" "To a football game" "Aww really?" "Mhhmm" he says and I smile. "What would you have done if I said no?" I ask laughing. "I would've been really sad. and I probably would've gone with Jack. but I'm glad you said yes" "Of course" I say smiling. I got to Aidan's car and waited with Jack until he got there. "Ready?" he asks and I nod "Bye Jack" "I'll see you later babe" he says and I get into the car. I got home and got ready for the game. I took a shower and washed my hair. I go your of the shower and sat at my make-up table and blow dried my hair. I then ironed and curled it.

From Jack🙈

I'll be at your house at 6

To Jack🙈

See you then

I answered and attached my phone to the charger. I checked the time, 4:30. I put on my NSU shirt, a pair of jeans and my converse. I did light make-up, I put on concealer, mascara and eyeliner. I finished what I needed to do and hopped over to my bed and watched tv.

"Honey Jack's here!!" I hear and grab my phone and charger and hop downstairs. I set my crutches down and went over to Jack. "Hey beautiful" he says and kisses my cheek. "Aww" my mom says "Ok we're gonna go" I say not giving her the chance to say anything else. "Ok have fun" "Bye mom" "Love you" "Love you too" I say and walk out with Jack.

We got to the stadium and went to our seats. We talked and took a picture belts the game started. "Yes! Interception!!! RUNN!!!" Jack was yelling. I laughed at him and he sat back down. "What are you laughing at?" he asks "You" I say. It was half time and the kissing camera was going around. Jack and I were talking when he looked up and pointed at the big screen. Jack and I were on the kiss cam. He looked at me then leaned in and kissed me. Everyone clapped and I laughed and looked down when I felt all the heat go to my cheeks. He lifted my chin and kissed me again. I pulled away from the kiss and we smiled at eachother.