Chapter 20

Abigail's POV

I got ready for school and put on a bit of mascara and concealer. I wore leggings, a long sleeved comfy shirt and converse. I didn't feel like looking good today so I put my hair in a messy bun. "Bye mom" I called out walking downstairs. "Wait honey, why were you so upset yesterday? Is everything okay?" she asks. I put my hand on my head "Yea kind of, Sam and I got in a fight yesterday" "Again?" she asks and I nod. "Aww sweetie im so sorry" she says and I smile slightly as a tear rolls down my cheek. A couple tears fell, "Abi" she says hugging me. I walked up to my bathroom and fixed my mascara. I grabbed my make up bag and walked downstairs to the car. "I love you" my mom says as I walk toward the door. "I love you too" I respond closing the door walking to my car.

I walked towards my locker and put my books in. I saw the picture I had up on my locker door of Sam hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek, I slammed the door shut. "Grouchy" I hear someone say from behind me and I turn around and see Jack. "I'm not in the mood Jack" I say and walk away. "I heard" he says and I stop mid way, then kept walking. I walked into first period and sat down in my normal seat. Stacy walked in behind Sam and glared at me with a smirk. Sam sat next to me in his usual seat and class started. I could feel Sam looking at me throughout class. The bell rang and I immediately walked out. "Abi" I hear a voice that I knew was Sam's and I kept walking. "Sammy you don't need her" I hear Stacy say. "Abi" he says once he caught up to me. "Please talk to me" he says and I don't say anything. "Abi, please" he says taking my hand and stopping in front of me. "Samm-" I start. "Sam please don't" I say walking around him with tears in my eyes. My hand slipped out of his and I walked to the bathroom with tears in my eyes. I fixed my mascara that was running down my face and walked to second period.

-----------------------------------------------

I walked out of seventh period and started walking to my car. "Abigail!" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Stacy walking up to me. I rolled my eyes and let out a deep breath. "May I help you?" I asked. "Yeah I need you to stay away from Sam. He obviously doesn't want you. When are you going to realize?" "Oh sweetie don't you think that if he didn't want me he would be dating you already. Oh but he's still talking to me. So I think the real question here is when are YOU going to realize that he doesn't want you?" I said emphasizing the you. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I laughed and got in my car.

I pulled into my driveway and saw Sam waiting for me. I really didn't want to talk to him but I would have to at some point. I walked up and he got up from where he was sitting. "Abigail can we please talk." He said. I nodded and opened the door. He said hi to my mom and she gave a questioning look, I ignored it and kept walking up the stairs. "So you wanted to talk?" I asked and sat on the bed. "Um. Yeah." He said and scratched the back of his neck, like he did whenever he was nervous. "I'm listening." "Ok well I want you to know that your the only girl that I want to be with. I don't want Stacy, I want you! The girls probably already told you but I was never the type of guy to settle with one girl, I would sleep around with different girls every night but when I met you I totally changed. You made me change for the better because you weren't like the other girls, you weren't easy and I love that about you. I also love how when you laugh you get a dimple on the right side of your face, when your embarrassed your cheeks get super red, and all the other perfect things about you. But I want you to know that I love you so much even if you don't take me back and." He said and got up and started walking towards the door. "Sam" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him back. I smashed my lips into his, I pulled away and he smiled. "I love you too." I said. "I'm so sorry Abi" He says pulling me into a hug. "Abi, I'm not going to homecoming with Stacy." He says and lays down on my bed. "Sam that's not what I wanted." "No Abi, I was wrong. And today I kinda of told her to back the fuck off" He said and I started laughing. "She told me to back off because you were hers" I say and he laughs "I'm yours" he says squishing my cheeks together and kissing me. He pulled away and pecked my lips three more times. "Don't you still have to do a project with Stacy?" I asked "Yeah but besides that we're done" "You guys had a thing?" I asked "No I mean I won't talk to her anymore" he says and I nod. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry you got stuck with Lucas. Right?" "Yeah" I say laughing. "I'm sorry" "Stop saying sorry" "Sorry" "I'm going to kill you!" I say slapping him playfully. "I'm sorry babe" he says and kisses my cheek quickly. "Okay your done" I say attacking him. "Abi!!" Sam says laughing. He kissed me, I bit down on his lip hard and he flinched, "Ow!" I pulled away and got up and started running out of my room. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back onto his lap. "Sam!!" I say trying to get up. "Say your sorry" he said and I shook my head with my mouth shut. "You love me" he says and I shook my head again. He turned me around and kissed me. "You love me." he says and I laugh. "I love you" I say. "I know" he says and I roll my eyes. "Babe I have a basketball game tomorrow. Your coming right?" "Of course" I say rapping my arm around his neck and kissing him. "I wanna go play basketball" I say putting my hand on his chest. "You do?" "Yea I'll beat you" "Yea okay" he says and tries to kiss me but I turned my head. He have me a confused look and I laughed. I changed into basketball shorts, a Tshirt, nike socks and shoes. "Lets go"

"Your such a cheater!" I say shoving Sam. "How am I a cheater?" "Cause your pressing" "That's not cheating that's pressing" he says. "Why are you pressing?" "Cause your a lot better than I thought you were" he says coming over to me and puckering his lips. I put the ball up and he kissed it. I took a sip from Sam's water bottle and we continued playing. I'm pretty sure Sam let me win because I won 31-26. "Congrats babe" Sam says walking towards me and rapping his arms around my waist. "You let me win" "Maybe" he says hugging and kissing me. "Sam we're all sweaty" "I know" "It's discusting, I'm going to go shower" "Don't go babe" "I'll come back" I say and peck his lips. "Okay I love you" "I love you too" I say and kiss him again.