Chapter 48

*One week later*

Nicole, Luke, Rachel, and Peter left to New York yesterday. I'm really sad they left, I enjoyed having them here. Today is Thursdays and I have school. I got up and changed. I left my straight hair down and did my makeup. I walked out of my room and went downstairs. "Bye." I said to my mom and dad. "Bye sweetie have a nice day." My mom replied. I walked out and saw Aidan was still in the driveway. I walked to his car and got in. "Why are you coming with me?" He asked. "Why not?" I replied and he rolled his eyes. We got to school and we walked over to our friends. "Hey." I said and stood next to Jack. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "Are you coming over after school?" "Nah I'm busy, I'll try and go later" he said "Okay" We kept talking until it was time for first period. "Can we hang out today?" Sam asked as we walked to first period. "Yeah, come over after school." I replied and we sat down.

I walked out of last period with Sam and we were talking. "I'll see you soon." I said and got into Aidan's car with Natasha who was coming over to be with Aidan. We got to the house, my parents weren't home. I went upstairs and sat on my bed. I was on my phone when I started getting cramps because I was on my period. I went to the bathroom and changed into a different pair of leggings and a sweatshirt. I put my hair in a bun and went back to my room. I laid down and then Sam knocked on my balcony door. I got up and opened it. I walked back to my bed and laid down. "I have cramps and I don't want to do anything." I said. "Do you need anything?" He asked. "Can you get me my pills from downstairs. Its in a white bottle, and a water bottle please." I said and he went to go get it. "Thanks." I said and took the things from him when he came back. I took and pill and laid back down. Sam laid next to me and pulled me closer to him. He started rubbing my stomach and I closed my eyes.

I woke up with Sam's arms around me. "How are you feeling baby girl" he says as I turn around. "Fuck periods" I said and he laughed and kissed my forehead. "Can we watch a movie?" I ask and he nods and sits up. I laid my head on his lap and played a movie on Netflix. Jack walked into my room, looked at me with clenched fists then walked out. I looked at Sam and followed Jack out. "Babe" I say grabbing his hand. He stopped walking and turned around. He looked mad but broken at the same time. "Really Abigail?!" he says raising his voice at me. "What Jack?!" "You and Sam-" he starts but I cut him off. "Sam's my best friend you know that" "I'm not so sure about that Abigail. I know you still have feelings for Sam and he obviously has feelings for you too" "No Jack I don't!" "Whatever Abigail it doesn't matter." he says and looks down. "It's over" he says as his hand slips out of mine and he walks out of my house. I ran up to my room and sat with my feet wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck and I was crying with my head in the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry baby girl" he says stroking my hair. "No Sam it's my fault" I start "No it's not"
"Yes Sam I am. I'm not good enough." "Yes you are Abi your perfect" "I'm perfect for about a month. Then I'm just a piece of shit. I'm anything and everything any other girl has. That's why you cheated on me Sam. I'm good as a friend someone you can let go of whenever you get tired of whenever, not as someone your committed to. Jack hates me and I wouldn't blame him. He's tired of me" "Abi" he says and pauses. "I am so sorry" he says hugging me tired. "Sam let's face it, I'm a disaster"