Chapter 24

I woke up cuddled up next to Sam. "Good morning princess" he says kissing my forehead. "Morning babe" "What do you want to do today gorgeous?" "Can we go to the mall?" "Of course, go home and get ready and then I'll pick you up and we can get something to eat" "Ok" "I love you I'll see you later" he says and kisses my lips. "Love you too" I say getting up and walking next door to my house. I changed into a crop top, jeans and converse. I put my hair in a pony tail and do my make up.

From Sammm😁

Are you ready?

To Sammm😁

Yeah

"Mom I'm going to the mall" "Ok sweetie" "Ready?" "Yep" I say. We got in the car and drove to the mall. We walked into the mall hand in hand. I saw a couple girls eyeing Sam, and I tightened my grip on his hand. "Babe!" he says and I look up, "What?" "I'm yours" he says, pecking my lips and I laugh. "Babe can we eat?" "Yeah I'm hungry" he says and we eat.

"Babe theirs a party at Jay's house today, do you want to go?" he asks as I scroll through Twitter on his bed. "No I have to finish homework" "I won't go then" he says laying next to me. "No, go" "Not if your not going" "Go!!!" "No" "Babe just go!" I say putting my phone down and looking at him. "Are you sure?" "Yes" "Thank you" "You don't have to ask" "I know but I do anyways" he says and kisses me. "I'm gonna go home" I say rolling off the bed "Babe are you mad?" "No why would I?" I say getting annoyed "Ok I love you" "I love you too" I say and walk out. I walked next door to my house and started my homework. I only had math but I really didn't want to go to a party today.

Natasha texted me at 10:30

From Natasha😈

Are you home?

To Natasha😈

Yeah

She didn't answer after that. I heard a knock on my door and Natasha walked in. "Hey" she says quietly and walks over and sits next to me. "Hey" "Abi" she says, "Natasha? what happened" I ask, "Sam cheated on you" my heart shattered, "whhhatt" I say on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry" she says and I begin to cry. "Please tell it wasn't with Stacy." I say and she doesn't say anything. "THAT BITCH!" I say and cry again. "Natasha are you sure?" "She practically gave him a lap dance and then they made out and went upstairs and disappeared." "I can't fucking believe him" "I'm really sorry Abi" "It's not your fault. I should've gone to the fucking party or told him not to go at all" "Abi this isn't your fault" "Yes it is Natasha" "Abigail! Stop!" We kept going back and fourth until I gave up and went to sleep. Natasha slept over.

I woke and got ready for school, I changed into sweats and a t-shirt. I mean I don't have to look good for anyone anymore. Natasha borrowed some clothes and we walked downstairs. "I don't want to go to school." I said and got in my car. "Are you gonna say something?" She asked. "After school I am." I said and she nodded. We pulled up to school and let out a deep breath. "Good luck." Natasha said and gave me a hug. "Thanks I'll need it." I said and we both started laughing. I walked into first period and Stacy was already sitting, but Sam wasn't there yet. "Hey Abigail." She said with a fake smile. "Do you need something?" I asked. "No, nothing." She said and I rolled my eyes and sat down. Sam walked in and leaned into give me a kiss. I turned my head so he kissed my cheek he gave me a questioning look and I ignored it.

----------------------------------------------