Chapter 45

After we came back from eating I sat down on the couch. Jack sat next to me and put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder and everyone else sat down. "Is there a party we can go to tonight?" Nicole asked. "Sam is there?" I asked knowing he would know. "Yeah, Alyssa is having a party." He said. "Can we pleaseee go?" Nicole asked. "Yeah." I replied. "When do you guys leave to New York?" I asked. "You want us to leave?" Peter said. "No of course not! I was just asking." I said and started laughing. "We leave on Wednesday." Rachel said. Today is Saturday. "Ok. Well what do you guys want to do until the party?" I asked. "Let's go play basketball for a little." Nicole said. "Since when did you like playing basketball?" Peter asked. "Since now." She said. "Ok I'm gonna go change." I said and walked upstairs. I put on spandex shorts and a blue tank top. I put my hair in a pony tail and texted Natasha, Gabi, Mike, and Johnson.

To: Natasha😈

We are going to the park. Wanna come with us?

From: Natasha😈

Yeah. I'll meet you at the park.

To:Gabi💞💁

Wanna come with us to the park.

From: Gabi💞💁

Yeah I'll be there in 15

To: Mike🏃💪

We are going to the park wanna come with?

From: Mike🏃💪

Yeah I'll be there

To: Johnson💛

We are all gonna be at the park. Wanna come?

From: Johnson💛

Ok, I'll be over.

I put on sneakers and then walked downstairs. "Let's go." I said and we all walked to the park since it wasn't far. I was holding Jack's hand. We got to the park and we started playing basketball. "Nicole you suck!" Peter said and Nicole threw the ball at him. "I never said I was good." She said and crossed her arms. "Sam can teach you how to play." I suggested. "It's fine." She said and I started laughing. Natasha, Gabi, Mike, and Johnson got here and we all played a game. We finished the game and I wanted to play Jack. "Jack, I'll beat you." I said. "Yeah ok." He said and started laughing. "Come on." I said and grabbed his hand. He got up and I threw the ball at him. "You can have the ball first." I said and he smiled.

"I WIN!" Jack said. "Whatever." I said and rolled my eyes. "Don't be a sore loser." He said wrapping his arms around me. He gave a kiss and smiled at me. "I'm just kidding" I say laughing "I love you" he says "I love you too" I say and he kisses me again. "Let's walk" I said and he nodded and put his arm over my shoulder. I linked my hand with the one over my shoulder and we walked. The boys were playing basket against the girls. "What'd you do yesterday" I asked Jack. "I went out with Molly" "Aw that's so cute what'd you do?" I ask looking up at him. "We went shopping" he says and I laughed. "That's so cute I love your sisters" I say and he smiles. "I missed you" he says giving me a long kiss on my cheek. "Your birthday's coming up" I say and he nods. "What do you want" "Nothing big" he says and I laugh "Babe, I'm serious I don't want anything big" "Jack it's your 18th what do you mean you don't want anything big?" He grabbed both my hands and stood in front of me. "Nothing big Abi, the group can come over and that's all I want" "Ok" I say and he steps closer trying to kiss me and I move back. I moved back and he kissed me and I kissed back. He kissed my cheek. He put his arm around me and I bit his hand. "Babe!" he says laughing and I kiss his cheek. We walked back and sat on the bench. "I'm gonna go talk to the girls" I said and pecked Jack's cheek. He got up and stole the ball from Sam.

I sat with the girls. "How are you and Jack?" "Goooood" I say smiling. "You guys are so cute!" Rachel says. "Thank you" "You see the blonde one?" Natasha says pointing at Johnson. "Yeah that's the other Jack right?" Nicole asks and I nod. "Him and Gabi have been "talking" and it's been like 3 months and he hasn't asked her out yet." "Aww that's so cute" "Yea but I think he's gonna ask you out soon" I say and Natasha agrees. "I hope" "What are we gonna do I wanna explore Nebraska" Rachel says. "Yea because Nebraska is so exciting" I say sarcastically and they laugh. "Do you want to go to the fair?" Gabi asks "Yea let's go" Nicole says and we get up. "Babe!" I call and Jack walks over. "What's gucci?" "Your such a loser." I say laughing and he pecks my lips "We want to go to the fair" "Ok" "Do you guys want to go the fair?" Jack asks and the boys nod. "Ok let's go" "Your not going like that" I say putting my hand on his chest. "Why not?" "Because your sweaty and you smell" I say laughing. "Fine will you come with me" "I have to change and get ready" "Okay" he says and kisses my lips. Sam came and hugged me from behind. "Sam your sweaty!!!" I yell. "Oh well" he says and kisses my cheek. "Ew" I say and push him off. "Can I have a hug?" "Yeah after you shower" I say and he rolls his eyes.

*Knock knock*

"Come in" I say and Jack walked in. "Hi" I say and peck his lips. He sat next to Luke and Peter on my bed. I finished my make-up and sat next to Jack. I put my head on his shoulder. "You tired baby girl?" he asks. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. The girls finished and we left. "Can we go on the Ferris wheel first?!!" I ask getting excited. "Yes" Jack says and kissed my cheek. The only aloud 4 people on each. Sam, Mike, Peter and Nicole went on one, Natasha, Gabi, Aidan and Jack went on one, Jack, Luke Rachel and I went on one. We got off and went on the big drop. I held on the Jack's hand. We rode on a bunch more rides. "Do you guys want to eat?" I ask and they nodded. We ate and then played games for a while. "Jack can you win me a big teddy bear? Pleaseee!!" I beg. "Yes" he says. He had to try and knock down all the cans 3 times in order to get the teddy bear. "WINNER" the siren went off. "Yay thank you" I say giving him a big kiss. "Anything for you beautiful" he says and kisses my cheek. We interlocked fingers and walked with Peter and Sam to where Nicole, Gabi, Jack, Natasha and Aidan were. We went on more rides. I went into the photo-booth with Nicole, we took one smiling and the rest laughing and making funny faces. Then I went with Jack, we took one smiling, one where he kissed my cheek, then I kissed his and he turned his head and we laughed. That picture came out of us laughing and the last one was us kissing photobombed by everyone. We went on the rest of the rides then everyone went home to get ready for the party.