Chapter 1

Shay Williams : 5'7 twenty year old, mixed girl with hazel eyes, thick booty, ⌛ body, her D cups sit perfectly on her chest. Mixed with mainly black and white. A bit feisty at times, doesn't let anybody disrespect her, she thinks all guys are the same after her abusive and domestic relationship, causing her to be single for awhile. She has been bestfriends with Alisha since middle school. She also has 1 more year to focus on school at USC so she can finally have her dream job of being a physician's assistant.

Zechariah Evans : 6'0, Lightskin, hazel eyes with curly hair. Has a big booty, He's Alisha and Shay's R.O.D since college started. Has a boyfriend of 10 months. Overprotective of his bestfriends because he doesn't trust nobody. In the Fashion Industry. Fun person and speaks his mind.

Carter Johnson : 6'3, twenty-two year old. Built, covered his brownskin in tattoos, light grey eyes and he runs in the street game. "Get Money, Fuck Bitches" is his motto. Don't let anybody talk back to him. Longtime Bestfriend of Ky. They run one of the biggest and dangerous drug cartels on the streets of Compton, California. Doesn't believe in love or finding the right female to settle down with because all his past relationships; he's either gotten played or he cheated. So now all he want to do is hit it and quit it.

Alisha Mason : 5'8 twenty-one year old, huge ass, nice hips, D cup boobs. Full package. Gorgeous darkskin. Bestfriend of Shay. Crazy when it is needed. Attitude a lot of the time just like her bestfriend Shay. Single, but has been looking for someone. Has 1 more year to study at USC and she'll finally be a Top Notch Real Estate saleswoman.

Mehki "Ky" Harris : 6'2, twenty-two years old. Tattoos all over his arms and chest. Hazel eyes. Carter's bestfriend since diapers. Huge in the street hustle. Loves fuckin bitches but never gets tied down by a genuine female because he doesn't believe in falling for girls.

Copyright by Janessa Weeden

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, inclusion photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations, embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

All rights are reserved. Don't get sued y'all.