Chapter 37

Sage woke up to a soft caress on his cheek and a kiss on his forehead. 

He opened his eyes to find his beautiful girl gazing down at him. No matter the bad shit he went through his in past or present, this woman will always be his peace. 

His woman. 

My soon-to-be wife. 

Sage moved to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, grinning up at her. 

"Hi beautiful. It's so crazy how you look like Chase."

She gave him a big smile and said, "What can I say? Our parents genes are strong."

"That's true. Strong, vibrant, gorgeous genes," He brought her down to sit on his lap and nestled his head in her neck smelling her scent. She smelled so good like vanilla and her sweet scent. Sage couldn't get enough of his woman and wanted to claim her right then so she would know she's his always. "Remember what you promised me at the train station?"

They were fooling around in the cabin and although Sage wanted to take things slow because of her injuries, Sky was persistent to wanting him. Tasting him. Doing things he had dreams about when they were apart and he was ready to scratch them off the list. 

Sky straddled his lap and let out a giggle while pushing him back on the bed. Her playful state aroused Sage, especially the light in her hazel eyes making them glow with heat. He laid down and watched her kiss down his body, making sure every inch of him was touched. 

Sage didn't leave her out of his sight as he watched Sky move the covers off them and drag her kisses to the hem of his boxers. She leisurely slid them down off his thighs and grasped his erect dick rolling her tongue around the tip before wrapping her warm, soft lips on it.

"Fuck." He bit his lip, lowly groaning at the amazing sight of his woman claiming him. He could've came right there from her touch but he wouldn't unless he was inside her.

Running his fingers through her vibrant red hair, Sage leaned back against the headboard and watched Sky stroke him then took him more into her mouth. He let out a soft gasp once she picked up the pace and moved her hot mouth to his balls sucking them into her mouth. 

"Shit Sky."

Sage's muscles felt tight and prickles of electricity zapped through his body. He was so close from watching and feeling every inch of her tongue. 

Sky wrapped her lips back on his erection, licked the bead of precum, and slid her mouth down, swallowing him whole. 

"Oh fuck, baby. I'm gonna come fast if you keep doing that. Get up here." 

He tugged her shoulder and she lifted her body to move back on his lap. Sky took his lips in a fierce kiss, their lips gliding, biting, and nipping each others as if they were starving. 

Sage felt Sky's hand on his painfully hard dick as she guided him inside her. They broke the kiss for Sage to lay his head on her chest and lifted his hips to sink deeper inside his naughty girl.

Sky started to bounce slowly, feeling every part of him inside her. 

He knew he was wrecked by her. Sky had his heart and soul in her hands and he knew she could ruin him. Sage was fully aware of that and would take the risk if it meant being with her day after day for the rest of his life. 

Placing each hand on her waist carefully and aware of her bandage, Sage claimed her lips once more, slipping his tongue in her mouth to taste her. He tasted part of him and grew harder inside her if that was possible. She held onto his shoulders for dear life while she began to move her hips faster on top of him. Sky grinded her hips, making him slip deeper inside her.