Chapter 36

By the next day on the train, Sky was getting restless. She was so happy to be with her family once again but spending it on a train was exhausting and, quite frankly, she needed space. 

Everything was so small and closed in where it was getting difficult to move around the cabin. And that's without a big pregnant belly that was soon to come. She was just ready to be inside their house. Any house. 

Sky didn't get a chance to catch up with Mag but only the rest of the gang, so she needed to do that soon. She just finished eating at the breakfast bar with Tony and Sage when Mag walked in wearing her casual clothes of a long peach skirt, pink tank top, flats and her hair down. She looked much younger since she stopped working and let loose. It suited her nicely.

"Mag!" Sky said smiling at her.

Behind her, Sage and Tony mumbled to each other.

"I can't believe she's their maid" Sage said bewildered.

Tony chuckled and mumbled to him, "Damn. I can't believe it either and she has a great ass."

Sky rolled her eyes then stood to hug her.

"Sky! I'm so glad you're okay."

"Yes I am. Are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you."

Mag smiled at her and shook her head sitting in the vacant spot on Sky's left. "I'm fine sweetie. I didn't doubt you for a minute but you did scare the heavens out of me when you went to the hospital. You're safe now and that's all that matters. Is the baby safe? I didn't get a chance to ask."

"Yes, the baby is okay," Sky wiggled her eyebrows and poked Mag's cheek. "How are you and my dad?" 

She blushed and giggled shaking her head as if the thought of them together was absurd. Before, yes. Now, its promising. "Nothing's going on, honey. We just want to make sure you're okay. He was in a lot of pain worrying about you and the divorce between him and Carol is taking an even bigger toll on him."

Sky sighed sadly. She knew her dad. He would reserve his pain and live in it instead of being happy. It overpowered him and unless he made a move, Sky could see him losing Mag because of his pain. She wanted to tell Mag how comforting him would help but it was no use. 

"Well, have you met my boys?" Sky said, gesturing to Sage and Tony. 

Mag grimaced at them but nodded. 

"Yes I have. I told them off for putting you in danger. The nerve. One of them was trying to ask me out."

Sky chuckled. "Oh, that's Tony and he thinks you're beautiful but I told him you're my father's girl." 

Tony had a big crush on Mag and it showed. He had no shame in letting her now how he desired her when Sky spoke about her and she made sure to put him in his place about that. Hopefully.

"I'm not anyone's girl Ms. Sky." She said chuckling. "Did you eat?"

So motherly.

"Yes ma'am I did. I'm all full and hey, Chase led me to Sage so he's probably leading my dad to you. Don't push too much just give it a try. You're only young for so long."

Mag rolled her eyes and sighed, "We'll see how life will work out in the meantime. I'm just glad you're okay. Did you take your vitamins?"

She forgot to. A lot of things has been slipping her mind lately but that's probably because of the pregnancy, right? Sky shook her head as Mag went to her cabin to retrieve them with a glass of water. Sky took them and thanked her.

"I had a chance to meet your Sage." She said.

"Really? That's great!" Sky took her hand and led her to Sage and Tony. "Baby, Mag wanted to meet you."