Chapter 15

It's game time. Sage had never felt more ready in his life. All the shit he's been through, all his frustrations, all of the sass talk ended right here. Right now. 

He got dressed in gym shorts and changed into his sneakers without bothering to wear a shirt. It was going to get sweaty. He knew that. Grabbing his boxing hand wraps, he wrapped each hand securely where his fingers were only visible. I'm coming for you Sky. 

Satisfied with his attire, he went downstairs to the basement where music blasted and a few guards, Tony, Michelle, Spider, and Zay all stood around the rink waiting. Sage rolled his eyes at the choice of the music glaring at Tony who smirked as the song played loudly, Fight Night by Migos. Very funny. 

There standing in the center of the ring was his very frustrating, sexy opponent. Sky. She had her yoga pants on that hugged her thighs and curves with a tank top that showed a modest amount of her breasts. Even though they were fighting, it was damn hard not to feel attracted to her. It just made fighting her hard and his dick even harder. 

Sage had years of experience with fighting. He didn't survive through his life without learning and calculating people's moves. It made it easier because the fights were either drunken anger, out of rage or to show power. 

He became accustomed to the pain he endured when his first fight had been with his own father. He tousled with him and smacked him around a lot. Sage learned his moves. When he was going to hit him, what hand he was about to use, what force he was going to put into his hits. Sage couldn't fight back since he was small but he learned how to be stealthy. The other fights he had with people when he got older were so predictable, no one came up to him to fight because they knew they didn't have a chance. 

Sage was practical, smart, and quick. It didn't hurt that he was built too for the impact of his punches. So with Sky, he knew he won't hurt her but will teach her a lesson to not fuck with his orders. And most importantly, show her who's boss.

"Good luck. I'll get the ice afterwards." Tony said to Sky as she bounced around in the ring getting warmed up. He was trying to scare her by bragging about how many people Sage put in the hospital and how he won't take it easy on her. It didn't scare her. She was looking forward this. The song was a hilarious but it didn't bring down her excitement only brought it out more. When Zay followed her to the ring, he was not particularly happy with the idea but it was about her and Sage. He had to realize he couldn't boss her around and it also helped with the frustration she had with his bullshit orders and the sexual tension. 

The tension only worsened when she turned around and looked at Sage when he walked in the room. He wasn't wearing a shirt. Nothing. Just tanned, tight abs and shorts that hung low on his narrow hips with a light dusting of hair trail leading down into the promise land of his dick. Fuck. He does not fight fair. 

Sky didn't realize her mouth dropped when she closed it and started stretching. As he put on the black gloves, he walked towards the ring and climbed through the ropes and walked to her while she stretched. 

"Ready to put your words in action? Hopefully this will shut you up." Sage said watching her. 

Sky continued to stretch and looked at him with her head tilted to the side saying, "It won't. It's just to let out some steam. I'll still be smart-mouthed Shades."

"We'll see about that."

The bell rang and Sky swung her arms to loosen them up while Sage stood in his stance and watched her with his eyes moving up and down her body. 

"You done stretching? Yoga can be done after this."

"Oh I don't do yoga," Sky said laughing and stood in front of him. "Gonna swing yet Shades?"