Chapter 54 ~ Message of Importance

My apologies eveyone... Here it is...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dedication goes to: @ielizabeth2 for her beautiful cover!

Comment, Vote, and Follow!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 54 ~ Message of Importance

I woke up to warm sunlight on my face and Layfeld shaking me.

"Mum? Mum wake up! Mister Boromir says it's time to go."

My eyes opened. Boromir?

"What?" I moaned, still sleepy.

"Mister Boromir is outside the door. He says that it is time to go on our adventure!"

I jumped out of bed. Boromir was outside? I quickly pulled a clean dress on over the shirt and leggings that I used as pyjamas. I ran over to the door and opened it. There Boromir stood, towering over me in his huge boots, dressed in his full attire. Sword strapped to his waist and shield slung across his back. He smiled down at me.

"Goodmorning Jewel." he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Morning. What's this about leaving?"

"The Fellowship is setting off in two hours. I suggest you prepare what you will need."

"Oh, okay. Couldn't an Elf have brought this message?"

"I wanted to bring it myself." he said, rolling on the balls of his feet, "Besides... I wanted to see how my lad Layfeld was doing with his dagger."

His lad? I frowned at him.

"Yes, he mentioned that you gave it to him... And how you told him that I need protecting."

He swaloed nervously.

"He said that? Did he say anything else?"

"No." I lied, smiling to myself, "Was he supposed to?"

"No! Um, I mean..."

I started laughing at him. His face was just too funny! He looked at me in confusion.

"I... I'm not even going to ask..." he sighed, "See you shortly, Jewel."

My laughing slowed and I managed to throw in another eye roll.

"See ya later, Aliigator."

He shuffled away quickly.

"Alligator?" he mumbled to himself as his face scrunched up in confusion.

I laughed at him again and shut the door, smiling. It was time to be off! Finally!

I began to search the room, stuffing anything I would need in the bag that I had taken from the troll cave. Layfeld helped me and started packing his own little bag. I walked over to a corner of the room and grabbed my weapons. I laid my bow and quiver of arrows on the bed and looked at my sword. I noticed the writing that ran down the length of the blade.

I COMPLETELY FORGOT!!! I was going to ask Elrond what it meant! I looked at the sundial on a table on the balcony; I still had about an hour and a half.

"Layfeld, I'm going to see Lord Elrond. When you're done packing your bag, you can go find Boromir or the Hobbits and stay with them okay?"

"Alright, Mum!" he replied, smiling.

I walked out of the room, sword strapped tightly to my hips. It was time to get some answers...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How was that chapter for you guys? Tell me what you think!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If any of you are interested in making covers or edits, please let me know! I would love them!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The beautiful cover on the right was made by the etremely talented @ielizabeth2 !! Thank you once again for your time and effort. I really appreciate it!!!

See you minions next time!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Facebook Author Page: Walling247

Instagram: Personal (@Walling247) Fandom (@lordoftherings247)

Tumblr: @Walling247

Twitter: @Walling247

Snapchat: @Walling247

Kik: @Walling247

May Middle Earth be with you!

~ Walling247