Chapter 34 ~ Journeying On

Hey guys what up???? I'm pretty sure I just aced my Physics test today! Aren't you all proud of me?

The dedication goes to: @DovahOfMirkwood for her 'awe inspiring' comment last chapter! I laughed so hard!

Comment, Vote, and Fan!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 34 ~ Journeying On

We set out for Rivendell fifteen minuted later. Layfeld was wearing his new jacket. He had made quite a fuss when I had given it to him. I looked down at him - the bottom of the jacket hung below his knees. It was almost more of a dress than a jacket on him, but I didnt say anything. I was content watching his happy face.

The Hobbits marched along in silence. The glum look on all of their faces made it obvious that they were thinking about Frodo. Strider made his way through the brush, clearing a path ahead of us. And because I was walking right behind him, I got presented with many a branch slapping into my face.

My thoughts drifted back to earlier when I asked Strider about Argalad. What could that inscription mean? Something good? Something bad? Something... evil? I tried to put it out of my mind as we trudged through the forest, leaves and branches crackling underneath our feet.

The next few days of walking were silent. The only talking we did was what was essential. And let me just put it out there that going to the bathroom in the woods - not such a fun experience. What I wouldn't give for a hot shower and my own bed. And pineapple! I missed eating pineapple...

Five days later, we crossed a small river. And if my memory serves me correctly, it was the river that washed away the Nazgûl. I loved this river!!! Strider said that we were almost there and I couldn't wait. I smelt so bad, I couldn't believe the others could stand to be around me!

We walked through a great expanse. Rocks and small hills were everywhere. As we walked past a large rock, Strider stopped suddenly. He stooped down and brushed away some tall grass at the base of the rock. When the green strands were no longer in the way they revealed a large opening. I gasped in amazement. It was a tunnel!

We crawled into the tunnel with no small difficulty. Bill really wasn't too pleased with the whole thing. Once we had made it through, the ceiling gave way and we were in a narrow gorge!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So... Sorry if there's any typos, I typed this chapter really fast and I still have to do my homework.

What classes are you guys all taking right now, and which one's your favourite? Tell Me!!!

Oh, I finally got tumblr, twitter, snapchat, and kik! I have been missing out! (I'm sooo original with my usernames! Just tell me your from Wattpad and I'll follow and/or add you!

See you next week, my lovely minions!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Facebook Author Page: Walling247

Instagram: Personal (@Walling247) Fandom (@lordoftherings247)

Tumblr: @Walling247

Twitter: @Walling247

Snapchat: @Walling247

Kik: @Walling247

May Middle Earth be with you!

~ Walling247