Chapter 36 ~ Comforts

Hey Everyone! I'm sooo sorry!!! I can't believe I forgot to update for a MONTH!! I've just been so busy! I had auditions and callbacks for the musical at my school (which I got a small part in) and tests and summatives and labs that I had to study my but off for. Not to mention a bunch of assignments. So, I'm sorry everyone. I'll make it up to you.

Dedication goes to: @sasi974cheese for her really amazing comment last chapter!

Comment, Vote, and Fan!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 36 ~ Comforts

Elrond led us to a table filled with assorted foods of all kinds. The only thing missing was... meat. The Hobbits weren't all that pleased, but they were too hungry to complain. I watched as Pippin grabbed an apple and sank his teeth into it. He sighed in contentment as he chewed and I started to laugh at him.

After we had finished our meal, Strider left us to talk with Elrond. I wanted to follow him, but first things first... I needed a bath. Some female Elves brought me to a room and I stopped in my tracks at the sight of it.

A four poster bed draped in a leafy lace canopy was against one wall. It looked too pretty to touch. Two night stands, made of the same wood as the bed frame, were on either side of the bed. A small dresser was propped up against the opposite wall, and a hook with a soft, fluffy robe hung next to it. In the corner by the robe stood a full length mirror that looked like it was edged in silver.

One wall had a huge opening in the side that led onto a balcony. A thin, leafy curtain was the only barrier. Glancing around the room once again, I noticed a door that I hadn't noticed before. When I opened it, I almost cried in happiness. It was a bathroom! With a bathtub!

I shut the door behind me and stripped off my disgusting clothes. I stepped into the already full bathtub and sighed in relief. I relaxed in the delicious foamy bubbles that filled the air with a sweet frangrance.

Layfeld was probably not having much fun right now. I had left him with the Hobbits to get cleaned up. I was a little nervous at first when Pippin said he would watch Layfled for me, but I relaxed when Sam whispered to me that he would keep an eye on Pippin.

I closed my eyes, smirking to myself, and relaxed in the clean, soapy water...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it's short everyone. Next week I'll have a longer one. And just so you know, I might not be able to update every week. I'm just so busy. But definately every two weeks there will be an update.

Though, I will be posting lots over Christmas break. I love you guys all so much! Thanks for staying with me! Thank you so much for getting me over 10,000 reads on this story. You guys are amazing!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Facebook Author Page: Walling247

Instagram: Personal (@Walling247) Fandom (@lordoftherings247)

Tumblr: @Walling247

Twitter: @Walling247

Snapchat: @Walling247

Kik: @Walling247

May Middle Earth be with you!

~ Walling247