Chapter 1 ~ Heaven?

This Chapter is dedicated to: @FutureAuthor3 for fanning and for just being awesome!!!

Comment, Vote, and Fan!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 1 ~ Heaven?

The first thing I saw when my eyes opened was the sky. I will remember that view as long as I live.

All around me was the deepest, clearest, brightest shade of blue I had ever seen in my life. There was not one cloud in sight to mar the amazing beauty above me.

My fingers ran over the tiny blades of grass that I was lying on. They were extremely soft and when I rolled over, I saw that the green grass was just as bright and brilliant as the sky.

I stood up and found myself on top of a perfectly round hill. Circling the base of the hill were trees.

And not just ordinary trees. No, these were huge! I had never seen anything quite like them before.

And it wasn't just the size of them that impressed me. The trees I was looking at were flawless!

Even from where I stood on the hill, I could see the shapes of their tiny, green leaves and the twisting designs in the deep brown bark.

It was as if the world had turned up its brightness like I could with my iPod.

Where was I?

And then I remembered...

The accident, the crash, my body flying towards the windshield, and then... nothing...

Was I dead?

Had I died and gone to heaven?

If this is heaven, it's completely different then what I thought it would be like.

When I think of heaven, I think of angels and singing and dead people floating around on clouds playing flutes and harps. I never thought it would be anything like this...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So... What did you think of Chapter 1?

And yes, the first few chapters will be kind of slow, but bear with me please!

Stay tuned for Chapter 2!

I will be posting next Thursday, but if I get lots of votes and comments, I might consider posting on Monday!

It's up to you!

Follow me on Instagram at: Walling247

Like my brand new Facebook page: Walling247

I will be posting a picture of Mrs. Haywood later today on Facebook, along with some covers for my story.

May Middle Earth be with you!

~ Walling247