Chapter 29 ~ Bilbo's Trolls

Hey guys, how are you all doing? I got a B on my Physics test, so I'm really happy right now! Here's another chapter for you, my lovely minions. FYI, that's what I'm calling you from now on. My minions. MINIONS! Hehe... It's a fun word.

Dedication goes to: @redrose8707 for fanning/following!

Comment, Vote, and Fan!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 29 ~ Bilbo's Trolls

We made our way through the gloomy forest, darkness looming in on us. There were no stars in the sky when I looked up... only darkness. Layfeld was gripping my hand so tight he was starting to cut off my circulation. I looked down at him - his face was deathly pale.

"It'll be alright, Layfeld, don't worry. Frodo will be fine." I whispered to him.

After another I don't know how long of half running, half jogging, we came to the stone trolls. I smiled, remembering one of my favourite parts of The Hobbit. Strider lay Frodo down against a large rock and looked around, thinking.

I glanced over at Frodo - he didn't seem to be doing so well. Sam knelt down next to Frodo and shook him gently.

"Look, Frodo. It's Mr. Bilbo's trolls." he said, trying to sound hopeful.

Frodo began to gasp for breath.

"Mr. Frodo!" exclaimed Sam, feeling Frodo's forehead, "He's going cold!"

Strider glanced into the forest nervously. I looked over at Layfeld; he was sitting on one of the trolls' legs with Merry and Pippin. The three of them were on the verge of tears. Pippin looked at Strider.

"Is he going to die?"

"He's passing into the Shadow World. He'll soon become a wraith like them." sighed Strider.

We all started at some noises in the woods.

"They're close." whispered Merry.

Strider stepped over to Sam. My head jerked in their direction, my mind forming a plan.

"Sam, do you know the Athelas plant?" he asked.

"Athelas?"

"Kingsfoil."

"Kingsfoil, aye, it's a weed." Sam nodded.

"It may help to slow the poisoning. Hurry!"

Sam ran off into the woods, but before Strider left, I walked up to him.

"I know the plant well," I lied, "I'll help you find some."

Before Strider could refuse, I grabbed a torch and stepped into the dark of the forest. I was looking, but not for Kingsfoil, that's for sure.

I had something else on my mind...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Haha minions! I'm leaving you there until next week! I know, I know... I'm so evil... (insert maniacal laugh) You'll just have to wait to find out!

The first person to correctly guess what she's looking for gets a dedication!!!

Happy guessing!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Facebook: Walling247

Instagram: Personal (@Waling247) Fandom (@lordoftherings)

Tumblr: (Coming Soon!)

May Middle Earth be with you!

~ Walling247