@aggressivelyfriendly

aggressivelyfriendly

1) "Name?"

Tam!

2) "Age?"

I'm 37 and this has been such a good decade!

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Writing, traveling, exercising, harry styles

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

Um, I've been an avid fanfcition reader since my early 20's starting with Buffy. A couple of years ago I made the life altering decision to google Harry Styles videos after seeing a vine story about him on Buzzfeed. I was immediately enamored. I spent days watching things, then months reading things, and some of them I felt like I had things to say about. So In October 2016 I wrote my first 100,000+ word fic, Views, in a month! Never really stopped, though I’m blockd atm.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

Um, Harry falls for a lovely younger sister in LA and they have lotsa sex but are broken up by his fame, essentially.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I first published in Tumblr and I’ve done exchanges on AO3.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Ideas and things I want to say. Harry’s dumb face and magicstick.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Yes, sometimes I feel very hidden and like I’m screaming into the void, but just when I go hoarse, the void screams back.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

DUDE! I’m not reading much right now, but I’ve loved so many- But I love detail of The Deal by @badbrits

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I have, I’m friendly with @whoopsharrystyles and met he in person, and I love @ninabinabobeena, @jenNova, @chamapan, @hes_wreckedme, @fatbottomedgirls, @Rox1968 are amazing!

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

There is a lot of me in Jo, from WNTC, the anecdotes about her kids are mine, some of her habits, and flaws. I’m not an artist, but consider myself a creative.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I studied teaching, History, English, and Second Language Acqusition.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Enthusiastic, Friendly, Bold

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Keep going, keep reading, keep living.

15)" Questions based on ' A premonition of love ' : How were you inspired to write this story?"

WNTC was a huge undertaking and meant a lot to me, but was heavy, I wanted to write something lighter, and Harry had been in Japan for a month at the time, and one of my group chat loves lived there as a teen and speaks Japanese, so I haad insider knowledge, I went for it.

16)" Who's your favourite character in the book and why? "

Ada, she wears my real life best friend’s face and she is just a wonderful take no shit passionate career woman.

17)" Have you decided the end of the book? "

It’s published- so yes!

18)"If you were asked to publish your book , would you do it?"

Yeah, it would make a great frame narrative movie. I’d publish any of my work.

19)"Which is your favourite a) funny, b) dramatic, c) romantic, d) sad scene in the book, until now?"

Boob fall

Harry not getting his scene right

KAroake flirt

Ada’s daddy issues

20) " A phrase or a scene that you write and you'll never forget.(and why)"

I love the Cherry Blossom scene and this phrase- “Big coin slot dimples daring anybody to try their pin ball luck.”

21) " How much time did it take to plan the whole plot? Are we near the end?"

Books done! Not long, I wanted to write a rom com in a rom com, those have a similar structure, rough outline, a week, the rest evolves as I write, which is episodically.

22)" How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?"

yeesh- loads- let me count, like seven.

23) "Any spoilers for future plans?"

I have a couple things I’m tinkering with. A story where Harry is the side piece and one set between the tryst and APOL Universes that is parallel timelines and alternate universes. Also, maybe a future epilogue for WNTC.

More excitingly-that Gucci ad got me inspired and I've started a story called Summer's child about Harry chasing a girl to Bay Area California. Once there, he finds her on a commune with the Children of Summer, but is it more than a bunch of free loving hippies?

24)" Are you planning to publish a sequel?"

Maybe, kinda, If you squint.

25) " Choose- 'challenge' one writer that you want to know about to do this interview like you."

kasiopeiae

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1) "What is something that is really popular now, but in 5 years everyone will look back on and be embarrassed by?"

I don’t believe in being embarrassed by your interests, like what you like, wholeheartedly

2) "What ridiculous and untrue, yet slightly plausible, theories can you come up with for the cause of common ailments like headaches or cavities?"

We get headaches because of sun exposure, either too much or too little, and it’s all the bodies way to trick us into making Vitamin D and then drinking water when the sun makes us dehydrated.

We get cavities from not kissing enough, just like varied DNA is good for the gene pool, others people’s spit is good for our teeth. (EW)

Thank you so much aggressivelyfriendly!!❤❤

All the love,
M.