@thirteen13blue

thirteen13blue

1) "Name?"

Sophie

2) "Age?"

I am 23 at the time of this but will be 24 in a couple of days. Old, am I right?

3)" What are your hobbies?"

My hobbies are sleeping, writing, watching horrible reality TV shows

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started really writing when I was 12, it was the first time I had wrote something with actual chapters. But I hadn’t really started updating regularly until I was 20 on Wattpad. When I first started writing I did write horrific stories for websites that no longer exist.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My first story on Wattpad was Malicious, which can be found in the dark crevices of my page. The copy that currently is shown is not the original and it was actually written when I was still high school. It’s now been edited to something semi readable!

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Nope! Just Wattpad they’re the only ones who will have me 

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

When I first started writing it was the excitement of seeing it fall together. But now it’s seeing how excited readers get about it. I love seeing their comments and their questions, theories, everything!

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

For sure! When I first started writing I didn’t get a lot of reads and when I did it was literally just ghost readers. So I definitely wanted to give up and for a bit I actually did. Numbers aren’t everything but knowing people’s opinions sometimes is.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Oh this is so hard! I literally have a list of them! I thinks it’s a tough decision in-between Crazed by  1d_jollygood or The Deal by badbrits .

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I really have, one that’s always there is  WolfgangAmadeus_! She's the best! She always has the funniest things to say and she’s to date one of my number one commenters.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

One character I find myself to be a lot a like would be Ana from 50/50. The reason being we’re both very anxious and hard on ourselves. And I tend to think ten steps ahead just as she does, we both cause ourselves a lot of unnecessary grief.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I actually studied something very boring, business specifically. And I’ve been working in that field for a couple of years now.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Quiet, sarcastic and hopeless.

14) "What do you advise new writers?"