@macklemcvey

macklemcvey

1) "Name?"

Thiora.

2) "Age?"

19.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I love writing, reading, Netflix lmao and napping

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started writing in like 2014 one fine day in Sri Lanka. We didn’t have WiFi at my house and I was so bored so I decided to write a book. That book was Freak. So the hobby was born out of pure boredom ahah.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My first story ever was this one called Freak and it was fiction but harry styles was still in it and played a character called Josh Wiltshire lol. It was SHIT.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

No I only write on Wattpad and don’t really have any intentions of writing anywhere else.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

A lot of things really. Writing is something I truly enjoy doing and seeing people praise and enjoy my stories also motivate me to keep doing it. Also due to the large platform I have on Wattpad, I’m motivated to spread awareness on important topics such as mental illness as racism through writing books.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Give up writing? Not really. Giving up writing on Wattpad? Sometimes. I thought about taking a break once I finish writing true colors and heavy crown because the stress of having people waiting on me to update is just too much sometimes. Sometimes people can also be really freaking rude with the hate and all that when you’ve worked so hard on writing, it’s just better to get away from something toxic like that. But of course, I’m not giving up on writing on Wattpad right now or any time in the near future.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Ahhh I have a bunch but the first one that comes to mind is Anarchy by styleslegend . It’s a classic and it’s not there on Wattpad anymore because it’s been published! But it’s truly such a great book and so beautifully written. I really love Till Dawn as well!

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

You make a lot of friends on Wattpad but unfortunately not all of them stick around. Right now I still currently talk to  chrisythings  she’s wonderful and I love her dearly.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I do actually I feel like while writing the main female leads of books I always find myself adding characteristics that I have into those characters. I feel like a lot of the time I can be as selfless as Scarlett is, a bit naive like her too in doing so much for some people but just getting hurt in return. I think I can relate to Reina in the sense that I care about family a lot, it’s very important to me. I think out of all my characters, Scarlett is the one I relate to the most.