@episodestyles

1) "Name?"

M.

2) "Age?"

---

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Make up, watching conspiracy theories and learning!

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I can't remember a time  I didn't write! haha! I've been writing since a child because I loved too!

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

The first story I can remember writing was about a dog going to heaven that I wrote when I was about 10 aha.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I posted the first two chapters of Bad on onedirectionfanfics but never carried it through, I now only write on wattpad.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

All the amazing feedback I received on bad is what mainly keeps me motivated to write, however, I try not to write for other people because then it can sorta feel like a chore. But I love bad so much and can't wait for everyone to read the end.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Yes - and I've given up everything before! Life becomes busy and your priority changes. you kinda lose that spark for writing but I'm sorta getting that back now.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Grey matter and phantom by seasidestyles, after was good too, 1996... I have too many!

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Not really, I barely have the time to write nevermind make friends :( It sucks tho and I do always reply to my messages!!

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

Uesss and of course it's Grace! She takes no sh*t from no one, especially not from her man! She doesn't let anybody walk over her and knows how to hold a grudge if needed - yet on the other hand, she's a kind, sweet girl who knows when to forgive and loves unconditionally.

12) "What do you want to study?"

The world.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Strong, loyal and driven.

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Go for it! Don't let anything stop you from doing what you love and never let other peoples writing or story ideas intimate you! It can be off-putting to start a story when you compare it to books with millions of reads and amazing story lines, but don't sweat it, everybody started off with a low number of reads and if you don't think your writing is perfect yet, keep going... Rome wasn't built in a day! Whether your writing a story that has a million readers or ten, do it because you want to. and finally, never let criticism dishearten you... not everybody will love your ideas or way of writing, but not everybody is going to hate it either! If you like it, that's all that matters.

15)" Questions based on 'Bad':How were you inspired to write this story?"

I love gang and action movies and I love a bad Harry so it kinda made sense to put the two together.

16)" What was your writing process in this book?"

I had the beginning and I have the end, everything in between is kinda just go with the flow sorta thing and make sure it makes sense.

17) " Does writing energize or exhaust you?"

Both! I have days when I am so excited to write and have so many ideas, and days when it feels like a chore and I am solely writing to keep others happy.

18)" How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?"

I have 22 unpublished stories. none of them are really complete yet, but I love the ideas and characters in them and I'm sure I'll get round to publish them once bad is completed! I'll never be short of story ideas, that's for sure.

19)" What do you have in store for us? All your books are completed except from one that is on hold. Are you keeping up with that or a new one is ready for us?"

I am still in the process of completing bad however there is so much in store for you guys. It's insane! I'm always one for a good cliff hanger.

20)" How long on average does it take you to write a book?"

Forever, I guess. I've never actually finished a book that's been published. not on paper I suppose.

21)" Any spoilers for future plans?"

The end is only the beginning.

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1) " If you had an Elephant as a pet how would you named him?"

If I had a pet elephant I'd call him Teddy :)

2)" The best thing you did this week and the worse."

The best thing I did this week was spending time with people I love, doing the things I love and the worst thing I did was go to sleep too early! I can sleep when I'm older!

episodestyles thank you so much for this beautiful interview!

All the love
M. x