@ColderBonez

ColderBonez

1) "Name?"

I’ll go by ‘B’ on here.

2) "Age?"

16.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

My hobbies are definitely writing and sports!

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

It isn’t the cliché “ever since the age of 4 I wrote novels in my journal.” I started writing a year ago when creative writing was compulsory for my GCSE exams and found out I really enjoyed and was good at it! I started writing because I was inspired by early fan fictions, fan-girling and wanting to write my own.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

‘Warm Bodies’ is the first story I have written on here!

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I do not, I have such a connection with Wattpad and really have grown to love it!

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

My fans and the lovely messages I get motivating me to continue, work hard and put out writing that they’d enjoy. I can’t thank everybody who reads my story enough, I appreciate them with my whole heart and will continue to write because of them <3

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Absolutely. Every time I write I tend to give up as I think my work isn’t up to standards, that it isn’t good enough as I always compare it to other writers which is a bad habit of mine..

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

When I was slightly younger I was obsessed with the book ‘Cell Mate’ by @doUbLeZone and it stands to be one of my favourite books on Wattpad! I’ve also recently finished reading ‘Nerd Alert’ by @saintc and it was incredible!

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I have gained only a couple friendships on Wattpad. @drha4ever and @doofinshzmertz5 hold a dear place in my heart :) I would really like to make more friends and Wattpad, so my DM’s are always open.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I don’t relate to any characters in my books. I’m such a boring, everyday individual and my characters are the complete opposite. I think because I am so boring it makes me want to explore the deep, dark crevices of emotion and character. But physically, like Nico, I guess I look tired and sad all the time.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

At the moment I’m studying the studies of sports, psychology, maths and computing.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Witty, defensive and tender.

14) "What do you advise new writers?"