@88chris98

88Chris98

1) "Name?"

Chrissy, but I’m usually called Chris and I prefer that too :)

2) "Age?"

20, turning 21 on 8/8 (yeah born on the same day as Shawn Mendes!)

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Listening to music (Shawn Mendes, 1D, Little Mix, Jack & Jack, Why Don’t We), visiting concerts (2019: 3 times Shawn Mendes, March 7 and 8 in Amsterdam, March 26 in Barcelona / August 23 Ariana Grande, September 25 Little Mix (both in Amsterdam) and October 15 Why Don’t We in Tilburg with M&G and October 16 Why Don’t We in Utrecht), writing on Wattpad, reading and visiting a Spa so now and then. And I love to cook!

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

When I was 15, with my cousin, just making up short stories when we had sleepovers. Just for fun! On Wattpad I started writing in April 2019.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

Little Thing(s)

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Nope, only Wattpad

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

The lovely comments and dm’s from some readers

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

No, never. I just love to write and I write what I like and when I can’t sleep. And that’s a lot unfortunately. At the moment I don’t sleep more than 5 hours a night/day.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

My favorite stories which I’m reading right now is The Devil in us by @-Harold_Styles- and The Model by @KingTomlnsn

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Not really, but I’m open for it. I’m only active on Wattpad since April this year, although I signed up over a year ago. So don’t be ashamed to dm me!

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

Yeah, to Gracen. She isn’t a girly-girl and hangs out with male friends (originally friends of her brother) and has only a few female friends. Like me. And she dares to race and stuff. I love to do Go-Kart and lasergame too, with male friends :) :) :)

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

Economics and English (after summer break going to my third year of College)

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Crazy, sassy and kind

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Write what you like. Don’t be ashamed. I just finished reading the first chapters for a book of @Julie_sx and it is amazing! Publish it, girl!!!