@zaynthegodmalik

zaynthegodmalik

1) "Name?"

Nelly.

2) "Age?"

18.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Music, writing, photography.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I had always been a reader on here but this one day, I just decided to give a go at writing, thinking it was a pretty simple thing because all you had to do was put words on paper but boy was I wrong, I almost gave up. And look how the tables turned around, there isn't a single day where I don't think about plots and everything, it's cathartic for me now.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

Forever Yours.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Nope, I don't.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

I struggled so much and you can see it in the first few chapters of Forever Yours, but I knew I had a strong plot, and the support I got from my friends was what strived me to continue writing and improve myself.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Might be a shocker but no. Sure, I've had thoughts where I wanted to unpublish my work but only to edit it, make it better, and then republish it. But never have I ever wanted to delete my work with no intentions of going back to it and improve it.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

I've got so many! Can't just name one to be honest.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

The best thing I've done on Wattpad is to befriend my favourite authors. So grateful for these guys, really. @iluvzaynie @mindofjohanna @AshGotStranded  @exquisite_22 @feather_gatherer @frannyclouds zaynovelz and the list goes on.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I try to leave pieces of my personality in all my characters so I do relate to them in one way or another even if it's a miniscule percentage.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I'm majoring in chemistry and minoring in journalism.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Kind, understanding, and weird I think.

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

When you let the people who base their disdain upon your storyline get to you, that's where you're doing it wrong. Have faith in yourself and write for yourself first.

15)" Questions based on ' The Heart Thief ' :  How were you inspired to write this story?"

Honestly, it was just one of those ideas you get right before you fall asleep. And the first thing I did in the morning was to pen it down. Half A Heart and Fool's Gold by One Direction, and Amnesia by 5SOS were a great help.

16)" Who's your favourite character in the book and why? "

Zayn, definitely! I love his transformation throughout the story. He went from a character you can't hate anymore to the point where you can't stop loving him.

17)"If you were asked to publish your book , would you do it?"

Sure why not!

18)"Which is your favourite a)  funny,  b) dramatic,  c) romantic, d) sad scene in the book?"

a)Throughout the book, there are scenes with light humor. But the last chapter, the bonus one I added, is definitely the one that tickles all.

b) I think the one where Zayn is dead-drunk and ends up doing something he regretted till the end.

c) The one where they make lists about each other, noticing little things about each other , without the other one knowing. It's so simple and yet so romantic.

d) Oh god, definitely the parts after everything went downhill. It got me so overwhelmed at times simply cause I had used my name as the female protagonist, and it felt so real.

19) " A phrase or a scene that you write and you'll never forget.(and why)"

I've got so many!!

- "Guard your heart, because yes, Cupid can shoot an arrow and make you fall in love, but trust me love goes away. The sting of the arrow never does."

- "I know I love you, because life makes more sense when your heart beats next to mine."

- "I'd let you drag me to hell if it meant you'd be holding my hand."

- "I promised myself I'd never fall in love, but it was four am and we're laughing way too hard, and I felt happy for the first time in a long time."

- "What if he's your Romeo but you're not his Juliet? Then that means you're his Rosaline and you survived the friggin' play."

- "No guarantees for a happy ending. Yet, it was all too easy to believe when I saw how the curve of her smile effected the curve of mine."

20) " How much time did it take to plan the whole plot? What kind of difficulties you had to face?"

Honestly, it wasn't a big problem cause the words came easily to me. I knew how I wanted the story to go and I think I wouldn't want for it be any other way.

21)" How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?"

I've got like three unpublished books and one half-finished, but in my defense I just started this one.

22) "Any spoilers for future plans?"

I'm thinking of giving THT another bonus chapter but I'm still second-guessing it.

23) " Choose- 'challenge' three writers that you want to know about to do this interview like you."

@exquisite_22, @mindofjohanna and @AshGotStranded

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1) "What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?"

Yer a WiFi Harry. (You'll know this if you're a potterhead)

2) "What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?"

Don't even ask how I know this but– you're more likely to die from a falling coconut than a shark attack.

Thank you so much zaynthegodmalik !!❤❤

All the love,
M.