@-Harold_Styles-

-Harold_Styles-

1) "Name?"

Cassiel

2) "Age?"

16.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Horse riding, art, writing, petrol head and obviously fangirling

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started writing at the beginning of this year when I was bored and I thought “hey what the hell, I’m just going to write a fanfic just for a laugh. But I didn’t realise I was going to get the reads I have even though it’s not that many compared to a lot of writers out there.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

I would always write little descriptive pieces of writing but never thought much of them really and then decided to download wattpad and starting writing The Devil In Us.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I was about to write on Movellas but decided I didn’t want to for some reason so no, I’ve only ever used wattpad.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

I think it’s just the fact that I king of feel a mutual connection to some of the characters, but obviously not the deep shit that has happened to them, it’s more like an understanding and an intensified version on how I have felt, I’m meaning the anger that Harry and Fenrir have and their thought processes if that makes sense.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

At times yes I have and I think it’s because I got so frustrated and pissed off at my writing skills, knowing that I could’ve done so much better and I’m slowly getting there, I think anyways. I would always get writers block and that was the main reason I just wanted to give up.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

OMG definitely the Malignant series, I’m absolutely in love with those books. The way that she was able to take this idea that she had and turn it into something like that is freaking amazing and you don’t get many fanfics like the ones she writes, it’s really inspiring.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

hells yes and they are amazing. I’ve got two people that are so incredibly and they are @curlygreenbum and @Sreeja2k.

Also I’ve met one of my best most amazing friend on here @88Chris98

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

omg this is a hard one. The two main ones would be Fenrir and Harry because like I said before I’ve always had this anger with me and similar thought processes as them especially when it comes to hating people, I find that I do that so easily and that’s one of my worst traits. But on the other hand I’ve always had this wild side of me, very much like Louis who is always ready to take a risk.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I’m currently on my second to last year of high school and am planning to either go into the Air Force and train to be a pilot or go and study in England for archeology.