@chewedcorn

chewedcorn

1) "Name?"

Chloe Simpson.

2) "Age?"

21.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Apart from reading and writing I really like painting as it calms my mind even though I'm not very good at it. Second one would be dancing if you consider just jumping around with occasional air kicks and hand movements as dancing.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started writing at the age of eight. I really don't remember the reason but at the age of eleven I wrote this poem that got published in the local newspaper and it really motivated me to write. 

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

Again I don't remember my first story. I do remember it was fantasy set in a planet where only dinosaurs were present(I really liked dinosaurs when I was eight) 

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I once wrote stories on Radish but then deleted my account due to some personal reasons. However now I only write on wattpad.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

I started writing because it made me happy and it's still the same. 

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Not till date. 

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Hit list(I don't know if the author has changed the name though).

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I suck at making friends so no. 

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I relate with Ophelia's one characteristic, I can't stand injustice.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I'm in third year of college and studying Law. 

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Reliable. Broadminded. Optimistic. 

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Always remember the reason why you started writing and let it motivate you till the end. 

15)" Questions based on ' Night Ephoria' : How were you inspired to write this story?"

I always wanted to write a story that doesn't star a hot sexy billionaire who falls in love with a dumb, clumsy woman or a bad boy who falls for the shy, innocent nerd. Honestly some of these stories are great but most of them are trash they show you that life is all rainbow and roses but honestly it's much more than that also there needs to be some stories where the girls are not dump and know to stand up for themselves . I wanted to portray a strong but imperfect character and still show that two imperfect people can fall in love.

16)" Who's your favourite character in the book and why? "

Elliot. Although he is not the protagonist I really like him because he accepts he insecurities and doesn't let people let him down. He knows self love comes before love. 

17)" Have you decided the main storyline and the end of the book? "

Kind of. I just have too many ideas in my head right now.

18)"If you were asked to publish your book , would you do it?"

I don't know. If it comes up good then yes but if I don't see the self development in the characters I will rather write it again. 

19)" In your book you refer to body shaming but for the first time , at least my first time, you refer to men body shaming. What do you have to say on the matter?"

I'm really glad you asked this question. Whenever body shaming comes up it's generally the woman who are looked as victim but if we open our eyes wide we will see that everyone around us is afraid to accept themselves as they are and often think that change is for their own benefit even when it's not.

20)" How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?"

Right now after checking I realized I have 22 drafts. Wow now I need to clear my drafts too. 

21) "Any spoilers for future plans?"

No because if I do mention it I will probably change the whole plot. That's me, yeah.

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1) "How do you deal with this whole pandemic?"

Honestly I'm a believer of karma so I think it's nature's way of taking it's revenge for what it has suffered throughout the decades. It's a really scary situation because pandemic is something I had only heard in books or movies and now when we are experiencing it, it makes me realize that life is not something that we should take for granted.

2) " Suggest  to your readers 3 ways to get by these hard times."

• Do what makes you happy (read/write/blog/sleep/eat) because YOLO! 

• Experiment (I always thought watermelon and mint together would taste like death but it's actually heaven--Well at least the drink I made) 

• Organize and donate. There are so many books, clothes and things that you will never use again. Donate it for the needy.

Thank you so much for your time chewedcorn !!! ❤❤

Stay home and stay safe everyone!!!

All the love,
M.