@Scene-d-amour

Scene-d-amour

1) "Name?"

I started on Wattpad under the pen name of “Xenia” because I thought it would be sort of pretentious to use my real name for the main character in my story. Too many people found out after I told 2 people, so what the hell. My name is Nikki.

2) "Age?"

31.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I’m quite crafty. I love to crochet and diamond paint in my spare time. I also love video games. I’m an all around NERD.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I’m not one of those folks who has always had a passion in writing, however, I’ve always enjoyed reading fan fiction. I’d start creating scenarios in my head and having the urge to write my own. The Wish You Were Here series by @RubySlippers_ inspired me to create an account on Wattpad and post my own story.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

The Sound of Silence is the first story I have ever written and completed outside of grade school. I won’t count writing assignments.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

No , I do not.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

My readers and fellow authors. I’m sensitive and discouraged easily; it’s a major flaw of mine. I’m rarely inspired to keep pushing on when people hurt me just because they can.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Following up with my previous answer, DEFINITELY. I only write as a hobby. It’s something I enjoy and more often than not in recent months it has started to feel like another job for me to update. I think an unnecessary pressure can be put on us authors. We are providing free novels for people to read in our spare time. Most of us have jobs and school. It’s quite admirable and I wish more people appreciated that. I’ve learned that it’s okay to take longer breaks, because I deserve to.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

I have quite a few favorites:

Set Free by @MarylandMansion

Wish You Were Here by @RubySlippers_

No Reflection by @Harryslovehandles_

Inclination by @peanutboyfriend

Goldie by @Fatbottomedgirls

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I have a lovely comradery with @MarylandMansion, @MariluStyles @Reviewsbylou, @Heskindaharry, @Stylesreads, @Harryslovehandles_, & @Fatbottomedgirls. I’m also in a group chat that includes a few I listed before along with @lovealwaysvictoria, @lipsthatlied, and @ellen_eml!