@lighteningdagger

lighteningdagger

1) "Name?"

Tina.

2) "Age?"

Alive since a decade and six more fateful years.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I'm a trained dancer, but I love to balter at all times. Singing (although I make ears bleed, welcome all). And I draw sometimes!

(is annoying people a hobby?)

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

This is going to be long and boring and insubstantial but bear with me. I used to write horror stories when I was young (er). Love to the friend who read through those cringe worthy, not even scary stories and encouraged me. I don't know how she did that, quite frankly. I don't even know why I used to write them at that time. I still don't. I remember having a separate notebook for one particular horror story I had in my mind and knew I wouldn't finish writing it ever and haven't done it still. Used to love creative writing in school, in English class. Though at that time, my understanding of English language was that of an iota. I started reading after a while, then started writing with an aim too. Started with short stories, but I don't know 'why' I write, I just do. That's the only thing I can do, really.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

If I don't count the horror stories, because I seriously don't even remember half the stuff I wrote in them. The first completed, official, edited story I ever wrote was a short story about a girl who is going to die that day and she knows it, so she calls her best friend that evening to stay with her and when it's late, she tells him to go back home and he texts her 'goodnight' after he reaches home, not knowing it's not going to be a good night at all. I suddenly feel I need a therapist or something, what even.

Though the story was inspired from 'The Last Leaf', somewhat. Where the woman believes when the last leaf from the ivy vine falls, she'll die.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Do I?

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Words give me the motive to keep writing, I guess. And, obviously all the encouragement I receive. Where will I be without it? People wanting to read something I've written, it's the biggest compliment.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

There are fleeting moments where I think what if I don't do this? What if I stop it for now, not prioritise writing for a while, because other things are suffering, and as an innately disorganised person I am not handling life and writing that very well. But then, what will I be without it? It scares me to think of that day when writing won't matter to me. There's this song lyric I like, "It's worth too much to give it it." and I think that sums it up.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

There are many. I mostly read fanfictions so there's that. I can recommend them, because I love to shove books on people's face and force them to read it until they READ IT. So, here we go, yeah?

- As I Lay Dying. I repeat, AS I LAY DYING.
- Zephaniah. Please for the love of god.mindofjohanna
- Heal. Forget tfios, hail to heal.
- Redemption. I won't get over that book, bye. _miiki