@heskindaharry

Here we go with heskindaharry

1) "Name?"

Karla.

2) "Age?"

21.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Besides writing and reading? I enjoy photography and like an old lady, knitting.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started writing when I was little so maybe 7 or something. I had a class for English learners and one of my teachers realized that I had dyslexia. She encouraged me to continue writing and challenge myself. I began writing small stories that no one could actually read that well but with classes and stuff I got better and over the years I've learned to write the way I do now- I just hate the way I write because it's ugly so my computer is my best friend.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

I don't remember actually.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

No, other websites don't have as much of that razzle-dazzle I'm looking for lol.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Honestly, it has to be the readers like @gabbybelli, @anaispolanco93, @tinag929 @orgahazms, @narryscute, @dahlia_rose_14 and so many more readers that have supported every single one of my stories. @gabbybell and @dahlia_rose_14 are one of my first readers from even the stories I wrote before that I ended up deleting lol. They're the true MVPs.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Yeah, a few times actually. I think with a lot of love you can also get a lot of hate. I know my stories aren't perfect and they have plot holes and grammar issues, but I do it because I love it so damn much. Also anytime I read a story from @oceanlyfe @peanutboyfriend @mysterymixtapes @lipsthatlied @scene-d-amour or @fatbottomedgirls I just think I'm trash because their work is amazing.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Always by @styleslegend (it's almost embarrassing how many times I've read it lol)

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes, I have, @scene-d-amour @lipsthatlied @reviewsbylou @lovealwaysvictoria @stylesreads @fatbottomedgirls @yall-need-1direction @marylandmansion @gen-gen50. They're just the best people and I'm thankful to have them :))))