@missunderhood

missunderhood

1) "Name?"

Morgan.

2) "Age?"

17 years young.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I read, write, draw, play instruments and study. I take pride in knowledge and art if that wasn’t obvious lmao

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I took up a paper and pen when I was 13 and wrote the shittiest book ever. I made my friends read it and they went “wooowww you should be a writer” and their words got to my head ever since

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

Luke Hemmings fanfic where he bullied the main character. Absolute garbage

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

As of right now, no

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Anybody that has ever looked at me and told me “you write very well,” or general comments towards the story’s progress. Like I live for when someone hates a character of mine or can relate to him/her, it makes me feel like I have a purpose doing it yk?

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Oh God no. The closest I’ve been to giving up was this one time when I was harassed about my writing by some girls I previously thought were my friends about how much I should quit. I used it as fuel tho. They weren’t much of friends from the beginning.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

I really love “The Trouble With Kissing Conner” by Jo Watson 101   JoWatson_101 and “The Florist” by Arcticstars ArtisticStar.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Oh Deffo. Lots and lots. My favs are my two sunshines: @MaddieEllen and @golddustharry

Also my best friend @Hazzathirst

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I think truthfully every writer leaves a piece of themself in their character. Or at least a piece of somebody they care for. Personally I can’t choose one solid character but across the board, they each have tiny remnants of me. Or at least, who I’d like to be.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

Lol I’m studying to be a lawyer rn. Pro tip: don’t stay in school.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Cute, funny and intelligent (lmaoooo forgive the narcissist over here)