@honestlyharrystyles

honestlyharrystyles

1) "Name?"

Lindsay.

2) "Age?"

40.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I enjoy cooking, swimming, and music.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started writing after getting into the fandom in August 2017. I actually used to write *NSYNC fan fiction back in the day

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

Opportunity Knocks was my first

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Wattpad only. :)

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

My Wattpad and IG family keeps me going. Harry May have a wee bit to do with it also

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

I have.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

There’s a bunch. @Peanutboyfriend is a genius. Always is such a beautiful story as well. @laurawrites has a beautiful trilogy that I just finished...

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

@peanutboyfriend FatBottomedGirls and @heswreckedme to name a few

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

Michelle absolutely. I went into the story blindly when I first started. She’s older and had similar life experiences. Harry has a VERY large fan base of older women. I just wanted it to be fun yet somewhat relatable if that mades any sense.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I have a Bachelors in Communications with a focus on Radio and Public Relations.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

honest, funny, mother (my son is 11)

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

just keep going.

15)" Questions based on ' Opportunity Knocks ':  How were you inspired to write this story?"

Well I was inspired by the tour most importantly. It helped me with the flow of my writing. Having the background in radio and working with people in the music industry I daydreamed of working for Harry. It kind of just went from there.

16)" Who's your favourite character in the book and why? "

Michelle of course. I was going through a very traumatic time in my life and writing this story and becoming a fan of Harry’s was my escape. I love her strength and love for him.

17)"If you were asked to publish your book , would you do it?"

Sure ,why not?

18)"Which is your favourite a)  funny,  b) dramatic,  c) romantic, d) sad scene in the book?"

I love when Niall hung out after the I Heart Radio festival (13 Seconds) and when they were goofing off during the vineyard tour in Portofino...I think the conversation after he saw her sing kareoke online was pretty important. Romantic would definitely be the whole chapter of the Great White Way, and when they made it to Portofino. And the Take Me Away chapters. (Don’t want to give too much away ;) ). I think when Harry gets upset on the train headed to Sweden is sad. It was hard to bring conflict into the story. I loved their love so much.

Oh and when he surprised her with the get away to Niagara Falls that was super romantic.

20) " A phrase or a scene that you write and you'll never forget.(and why)"

My favorite scenes would have to be when they first started figuring each other out. New love is always exciting, and Harry just made it three times as fun to write.

21) " How much time did it take to plan the whole plot? "

I wrote as the tour progressed, so it was the perfect time line. I never really laid anything out specifically. It was a product of many MANY nights of insomnia

22)" How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?"

I have a book of one shots that I keep adding onto as well as For Those About To Rock. I just started All You Need is Love, a special story for pride month.

23)"  Are you planning to publish a sequel? I'm asking because you add more bonus chapter and you have said that you miss Michelle and Harry so... just a thought.  Maybe a spin off or something?"

I hope to come back to Harry and Michelle when he starts HS2. I got busy with work so it got a little harder to keep up with Harry since he’s been on his break. He’s given us so much to write about!

24) " Any spoilers for future plans?"

Just the one shots and All You Need is Love for the moment:)

25) " Choose- 'challenge' two writers that you want to know about to do this interview like you."

 Ilvhes  and @hes_wreckedme

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1) "What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?"

My entire high school wardrobe for sure

2) "What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with?"

Your mother’s butt (I am a huge Parks and Rec fan)

Thank you so much honestlyharrystyles !! ❤❤

All the love,
M.